Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I don't think you're my drug.

Chapter Three

by rawrlittledino

Chapter Three

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-02 - Updated: 2007-01-02 - 1249 words

?Blocked
After waddling down the road like a freaking penguin, I managed to plop myself down into a seat in the local diner. The other guys followed me, all the time shaking their heads like I was mad or something. As they sat down after me, I focused my eyes on each of them in turn. Pete looked upset about something, and the other three were giving me nervous glances, and I rolled my eyes.

"Mike, I don't have any money." He glared at me.

"You never have money. Where the hell does it all go? I paid you two days ago." I giggled, and tapped my pocket.

"You know where it goes Mike." I giggled again, and gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Mikeee... Buy me food? I have the munchies..." He sighed.

"Not this time. Its your own fault your hungry. You shouldn't have taken that then should you?" I widened my eyes.

"You know what? Maybe I should quit my habit and use the money to hire someone to take the stick out of your ass." Joe smirked.

"Ooo. Burn." We all turned to look at him. I was sitting next to him, and I patted his arm.

"Joe, you're my new friend." He smiled.

"Maybe I can get you to stop doing what you did then." He responded, and I gave him a dirty look.

"Okay, you're fired from being my friend now." I stood up, only to sit back down again. I giggled.

"Wait, I forgot. I have the munchies." Pete looked up at me, and gave me a solemn look.

"I'll buy you something. What do you want?" I grinned.

"Fries, and a chocolate milkshake." I smirked. "And a grapefruit." They all stared at me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"What? I fancy a grapefruit." Joe laughed.

"I don't think they sell those here." I giggled.

"Maybe they do!" I shouted over to a waitress on the table next to us. "Hey! HEY! Do you sell grapefruits here?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Grape... grapefruits?" She looked nervous.

"Yes. Grapefruits. Do you sell grapefruits?" She shook her head.

"No miss. Sorry." I pouted. "Pity. Just fries and a chocolate milkshake then." I smiled and leaned back into the chair. The others ordered their foods, and we sat waiting. I rested my head on my hand, as the silence engulfed the table.

"So... The weathers nice." Who knew you could start a conversation with a cliche saying? I looked over to the window where it had just started to rain.

"No Andy. The weather isn't nice. It's raining." He looked to the window and gulped.

"Erm... I like the rain..." He shrugged and let out a breath as the waitress came over and handed us our food. "Thanks," He said to her, and we started to eat. Pete looked at me as I gobbled down my fries.

"Whoa there, take it easy..." He widened his eyes as I stuffed the last frie into my mouth.

"A waddum noo nee? Dis ez hoo ay nowmully neet." Patrick scrunched his face up in disgust and Joe laughed.

"I love this girl! Shes like me!" I swallowed my food and laughed.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Pete questioned me. Joe answered for me.

"She said 'What do you mean? This is how I normally eat.'" He smiled. Andy and Patrick both scoffed.

"Joe, we never knew you could speak fluent waffle." Patrick laughed. Joe raised his shoulders and puffed out his chest.

"Oh yes darling. You know it." He stuffed his burger into his mouth and started to speak.

"Ow noo nu dis es hoo ai diek choo spik. Pacheek, choo hant unduhand meh ight noo, sii in gooeng toshay yu lok leeek a chellyfosh. Cheela, didchoo umbershatnd dut?" He swallowed his food, and I nodded.

"Joe, you said - 'You know this is how I like to speak. Patrick, you can understand me right now, so i'm going to say you look like a Jellyfish.'" The other four guys apart from Joe stared at me. Andy laughed.

"You and Joe are one of a kind!" Joe giggled and hugged with his free arm.

"Oh god... We can't let them become friends and team up... That would be..." Patrick shuddered. "Awful..." I laughed and sprayed Andy with the food that was in my mouth in the process. Mike spoke up.

"Well, I better be going. Tay, are you going home?" I nodded.

"Yeah, you can walk me back to my apartment. See you guys soon." Mike shook his head.

"I can't Tay. I have to go and see Sarah. You'll have to go on your own." I sighed.

"Fiiineeee. But you better give me that film you owe me." He laughed.

"I will. Don't worry." And he left the diner.

"Whelp. I better be going guys. See you around." I started to move my feet out of the diner, but was stopped by a hand around my wrist. I looked down, and creased my eyebrows together, and moved my eyes from the hand up to the face attached to it.

"You can't walk home on your own. I'll walk you back if you want." Pete looked at me.

"Oooookay." He stood up and waved goodbye to the guys. I waved also, and followed Pete out of the diner. He began to walk east, the way of the studio. I stopped him.

"Pete, my apartment is this way." He smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry. I thought you stayed in the studio." I laughed.

"Yeah, It seems like that, but I don't. I do actually live somewhere." He grinned.

"Sorry. So..." He looked the other way towards the traffic. I looked at him as he carried on with his sentence. He looked like he wanted to ask me something personal, and just couldn't make his lips move to perform the words.

"Why... Erm, why do you do it?" I knew by 'it' he meant my habit. I looked at him.

"Because it calms me. I've done it for a long time. Ever since-" I paused and looked to the floor. I'd never told anyone about it, not even Mike. I wasn't about to tell someone I had only just met.

"Ever since what?" He looked at me. I continued to stare at my shoes. I was silent for a few minutes and he asked again. I still continued to stare at my shoes. He stopped and turned me to face him as we approached the door to my apartment.

"Tay... Ever since what? It must have been something, otherwise you wouldn't have started... doing that. Tell me, please," I looked at him.

I hadn't ever told anyone, not even my best friend when I was 12, not even my sister from another mother when I was 15, not even my gay best friend when I was 18, not even Mike. It was too hard to face what had happened. And I wasn't about to tell him. I wasn't about to let some moody emo boy that had just met me make me tell him my life story. Fuck that.

"Pete, It's nothing. Goodnight."

And with that, I turned the key in the lock, and shut the door in his face. Standing on the other side of the door, I waited for a few moments before heading upstairs. Just as I was about to move, a small note slid under the door.

Come and see me if you ever need to talk.
You know where i'll be.

- Peter
Sign up to rate and review this story