Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts

Hatred

by horsie890 0 reviews

Zexion oneshot. Pretty dark.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Axel, Zexion - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-02 - Updated: 2007-01-03 - 281 words - Complete

0OOC
It hurts when you find out that the world hates you.

At first, it was fine. People stayed away from me, and I could do whatever I wished without fear of consequence. But after a while, things got lonely, so I tried to change my style. I dyed my hair purple, I acted different, and I started wearing darker colors. Not exactly things people love, but I was desperate for attention.

Nothing worked, and strange things began happening to me. The purple took on a sheen of blue-silver and never returned to normal. I was more in tune with the darkness, and knew it was beginning to overtake me. Still everyone ignored me. Then I awoke one gray morning and noticed them: pale scars on my arms. The next day there were more, some still bleeding. I realized that I was the one dragging the knife across my skin, but the darkness always healed me before I died. The world's hatred of me had descended into my own heart. I wanted to die.

I remember the last night I was alive. I never truly died, for so much emotion still lay in my heart that I became a Nobody, living on the brink of destruction with no heart and hardly a soul or a spirit to speak of.

And all the while you stood in the shadows,watching with that permanently conceited smirk on your face, waiting until you could kill me for good. I knew you eventually would. Once you were my closest friend, but now you are my greatest enemy.

Long ago I thought you cared; then my heart was torn, and I realized I deserve all the hate.
Sign up to rate and review this story