Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender

A Cure for Alcoholism

by Zuppi

Alcohol can make us do unusual things. (Jet/Zuko crack piece)

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Zuko, Other - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-01-03 - Updated: 2007-01-03 - 3377 words - Complete

?Blocked
Jet spied Zuko though the window. The dark haired boy was cleaning the grubby tea shop by himself, Jet didn't know or care where the old man was. He watched intently as Zuko cleared the tables one by one before filling a basin with water and beginning to clean the cups and teapots. Zuko signed constantly as he did this, a permanent frown on his face. Jet noticed that he wasn't very efficient at what he was doing, almost as if he was not used to such manual labour. With all the cups clean he laid them all upside down on the draining board. He sighed once more, long and weary, before running his hand through his hair and down his face. With his left hand he massaged his left temple, his eyes shut tight as if he had a headache. Frowning still, he untied and removed his apron, thoughtlessly throwing it over the counter. Checking visually that everything was in order, he proceeded to the door of the shop.

Jet crept along the side of the tea shop, pausing at the corner to spy Zuko lock the door. Zuko tried the handle one last time before turing in the direction of his modest apartment. He had not gone a few steps before he seemed to reconsider this idea and turned on heal. Jet barely had time to duck back behind the tea shop before Zuko strode purposely past him. Jet frowned after the other boy. This was very unusual behavior. He had been trailing Zuko for weeks now, and never once had he gone anywhere else but home after a day's work. Perhaps it was a result of his uncle's absence? For whatever reason, Jet was not letting the opportunity pass. He quietly fell in step some distance behind Zuko as he marched up the street.

It was with more than modest surprise that Jet watched Zuko push through the doors of a noisy bar. It was easy for Jet to slip through the crowds behind Zuko. The pale teen took a seat at the bar and ordered a drink in his usual disdainful tone. Jet watched as Zuko picked up the small glass and drank the entire contents in one breath. He grimaced at the unpleasant taste before attracting the attention of the bar tender and ordering another.

Jet quirked an eyebrow in interest. He could see how he could take advantage of the situation... He frowned in disgust at the thought of drinking with a fire bender but if he could get Zuko drunk enough he may well let something slip. Sighing at the great sacrifice he was about to make, he casually slipped into the seat next to Zuko.

"Hey Li." Jet didn't look at Zuko as he addressed him. Instead he signaled the barman.

Zuko eyed him quizzically. He hadn't thought he would ever see Jet again after rejecting his offer to join the Freedom Fighters. "Jet? What are you doing here?"

"Having a drink with a friend." Jet held up two fingers to the barman as he poured the drinks. Jet pushed one of the corresponding glasses towards Zuko. Lifting his own drink in salute, he inclined his head and grinned.

Zuko glanced between Jet and the drink before finally taking it. He did not return Jet's salute, instead downing the drink without any acknowledgment.

Jet snorted in amusement. It appeared the other boy had not changed his dower demeanor since his arrival in Ba Sing Se. "So... what have you been up to since you got here?" He sipped at his drink.

"Nothing." Zuko caught the attention of the bar tender once more. "Leave the bottle." He addressed the older man, depositing a large amount of money on the counter.

"How's your uncle?" Jet sipped his drink while observing Zuko's reactions keenly.

Zuko could tell it was a pointed question. "He's fine." He poured himself another drink before swallowing it in one gulp. He made a face as he poured another glass.

"You don't drink much, do you?" Jet grinned as he snagged the bottle from Zuko. He stared at the paler boy as he poured himself a drink, daring Zuko to challenge him.

Zuko glared at Jet as he filled his glass. "I never had reason to before." He pulled the bottle from Jet's grasp as he finished filling his glass.

"What's the big problem now?" Jet sipped his drink, observing how Zuko's hand was a little unsteady.

"This place is a hole." Zuko frowned in disgust once more swallowing a shot of alcohol in one go. He stared at the empty glass but did not pour another drink.

"Well it's not like we have much of a choice where to live..." Jet downed his own drink. "The Fire Nation has pretty much destroyed everywhere else." He snorted, pouring himself another. "Better get used to it."

Zuko frowned at Jet. "I need more alcohol."

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------


Jet stumbled after Zuko, giggling uncharacteristically. "What's so funny?" Zuko slurred. He glared at the other boy, attempting to appear threatening. His attempt failed completely as his balance was more or less nonexistent. He lurched to the left, hitting his shoulder against a nearby wall.

"You're so drunk!" Jet grinned at Zuko.

"So?!" Zuko pushed himself away from the wall and began weaving down the streets. "You're totally drunk too."

"True." Jet took off after him. "Slow down! I'm not letting you out of my sight."

"What?" Zuko turned, his pupils large.

"Eh, nothing." Jet cursed. He was much more drunk than he had planned.

"Fine." Zuko resumed walking in the general direction of home. His balance was still shaky and he stumbled and tripped over his own feet. A small rodent dared in front of him, causing him to stumble and fall backwards. "Ow." Zuko cursed, massaging his injured rear. He attempted to haul himself off the dirty ground but only succeeded in falling forward onto his knees and hands.

"You're totally hammered." Jet leaned against a wall just in front of Zuko. He swayed a little on his feet and laughed as Zuko struggled to regain his balance. "You've fallen and can't get up!"

"Shut up!" Zuko sat back on his knees and closed his eyes as the world spun before him.

"Come on." Jet stooped next to him and slung an arm around Zuko's waist.

"No, I don't need your help. I'm happy here on the ground." Despite his protests Zuko accepted Jet's aid. Leaning against the Freedom Fighter, he managed to get back on his feet. Glaring at Jet, he pushed the other boy away from him, only to stumble once more. Jet smirked before slipping his hand around Zuko's waist again. "Stop that." Zuko squirmed away, falling over his own feet.

"Ok. Make your own way home." Jet let Zuko go. Zuko glared at him and attempted to walk away. He immediately tripped on nothing. Attempting to remain standing he made a grab for Jet. He caught the other boy around the neck, stumbling back against the wall. Jet fell against him, smirking evilly. "You were saying?"

Zuko leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes. "I may be a little drunk." He replied in a very serious tone.

Jet studied the other boy as he relaxed against the wall. He studied Zuko's face, his eyes running over the large scar that marred his otherwise delicate features. It occurred to Jet that Zuko was almost pretty. His features were fine and elegant, from his large almond shaped eyes to his sharply defined bone structure. His eyes ran over Zuko's parted lips and he marveled at how soft they looked without that perpetual frown. Observing Zuko intently he leaned forward, closing the distance between them and pressed his own lips to Zuko's. Zuko inhaled sharply and opened his eyes. His pupils were large, the golden irises dazed in shock. "What are you doing?" His tone lacked it's usual gruffness.

"Nothing." Jet stared back at him for a second before kissing Zuko once more. He pressed his body against the other boy, his mind too clouded with alcohol to protest. To his surprise Zuko returned the kiss, his hands running through Jet's long, dark hair. Jet mirrored his actions, running his hands through Zuko's hair before moving them to cup the other boy's face. Zuko moaned, thrusting his hips against Jet. Jet squeaked in wicked delight as he felt the definite outline of Zuko's erection through the thin barrier of material. His own cock hardened in response and he found himself grinding against the pinned boy. Zuko's hands dropped from Jet's hair and gripped harshly at Jet's ass. Jet gasped, pushing Zuko harder against the wall. Jet felt the pressure building in his groin as he thrust against Zuko. They were no longer kissing so much as panting into each other's mouths.

Just as Jet was nearing release, he was jarred by raucous laughter. A group of men was exiting one of the bars further up the street. Jet jumped back from Zuko, leaving a more respectable distance between them. Zuko opened his eyes and stared at Jet, completely dazed. "Wha...?" He didn't seem to notice the large group of men moving in their direction.

Jet stared back at Zuko, observing the disheveled boy with a predatory eye. Zuko was panting heavily, his lips swollen and cheeks pink. He licked his lips as his eyes ran over Jet. With a snarl, Jet advanced on Zuko. He pinned the other boy against the wall and pressed his lips to Zuko's pale neck. He traced his tongue from Zuko's shoulder to his ear, reveling as Zuko shivered against him. "How about we go some place more private, Li?" He took Zuko's earlobe between his teeth, nipping it softly.

"Yes." Zuko replied breathlessly.

Jet pulled back, smirking. He grabbed Zuko by the wrist and began pulling him in the direction of his own home. Zuko stumbled after him, his balance still untrustworthy. They raced clumsily through the city, Zuko following blindly. Eventually they came to the shabby building Jet called home. Jet dragged Zuko up the dank stairs, laughing loudly as Zuko tripped and fell over every step. He pushed Zuko against the door of his room, kissing him fiercely. Zuko gripped at him, slipping his hands under Jet's shirt. Jet groaned at the contact, before slipping his own hands down the front of Zuko's trousers. Zuko groaned loudly in response, thrusting his throbbing erection into Jet's hand. Jet grinned as he stroked Zuko's cock slowly and firmly.

Zuko leaned back against the door, his hips thrust forward. Jet continued to stroke Zuko's erection as the other boy panted in frustrated ecstasy. Without warning, Jet snatched his hands from Zuko's crotch. Zuko blinked in confusion, his brow furrowed. "Hey!"

Jet grinned, leaning forward to capture Zuko's lips. He kissed the other boy as he fumbled with the lock. Once open, the two boys stumbled backwards into the room, tripping over the clothing and other various personal possessions scattered on the floor. Jet directed Zuko to the dirty mattress he used as a bed.

With a firm shove Jet pushed Zuko down on the bed. He remained standing so as to observe Zuko laying panting on the bed. Licking his lips in satisfaction, Jet removed his shirt before dropping to the end of the bed. Panther-like he crawled up Zuko's body, grinning to himself as the pale boy shivered in anticipation. Jet straddled Zuko, groaning in pleasure as their groins rubbed against each other. The young Freedom fighter thrilled at how wanton Zuko was beneath him. The previously dower boy was squirming and moaning without shame. Jet thrust against Zuko and was rewarded with a low gutter groan. He ran his hands under Zuko's shirt, arching his eyebrow in surprise at the hard, defined muscle of Zuko's stomach.

With light fingers Jet began to undo Zuko's shirt, continuing to thrust against him. Zuko struggled out of his shirt before he reached up to grab Jet around the neck. Jet allowed himself to pull down as he began to kiss Zuko. Jet traced the smooth muscle of Zuko's stomach before he began to undo the ties of Zuko's trousers. The firebender arched his hips to allow Jet to slip the trousers off, leaving Zuko spread naked across the dirty mattress. Jet inhaled deeply in satisfaction as he ran his eyes over the pale boy spread below him.

Leaning forward, he ran his tongue over Zuko's neck, his own erection pulsing as it rubbed against Zuko's. Jet kissed and nipped down Zuko's throat as the other boy clutched at him, running his hands up and down Jet's back. Leaving a trail of feather light kisses in his wake, Jet took one erect nipple in his mouth, tonguing it softly. Zuko gasped softly as Jet's right hand teased it's way down Zuko's stomach to hover over his aching cock. Moving to caress Zuko's other nipple, Jet took Zuko's erection firmly in his hand and slowly began to stroke it.

"Oooh." Zuko called out, biting on his lip.

"You like that?" Jet grinned, moving up and tracing Zuko's ear with his tongue. Zuko moaned wordlessly, arching up to Jet's hand. "I asked you a question." Jet laughed dangerously. "Are you enjoying yourself, Li?" He gave Zuko's cock a firm squeeze before removing his hand completely. Zuko whined in response, arching himself up against Jet. "Well?"

Zuko groaned, trying to pull Jet towards him but Jet resisted. Conceding defeat, Zuko turned to kiss Jet's neck, whispering as he did so. "Yes."

"What do you me to do?" Jet groaned as Zuko continued to caress his neck.

"Anything." Zuko breathed.

"What I like to hear." Jet kissed his way down Zuko's neck and chest, coming to hover over Zuko's straining cock. Devilishly, Jet ran his tongue from base to tip, tasting the salty pre-come that already beaded on the tip.

"Fuck!" Zuko groaned breathlessly, arching his groin towards Jet.

Jet grinned, his eyes steady on Zuko's face as he repeated the torture. Over and over he ran his tongue up Zuko's cock, teasing the other boy mercilessly. Zuko squirmed beneath him, biting his lips and arching his hips over and over. Jet brought his hand up to cup Zuko's balls, earning a strangled gasp in return. Jet ran his tongue along Zuko's cock one last time before taking it completely in his mouth. Zuko's breath hitched before he moaned loudly. Jet grinned as he continued to suck on Zuko, massaging his balls simultaneously. Zuko gripped at Jet's shoulders, his fingers strong enough to bruise. Lost in pleasure, Zuko thrust against Jet, moaning continuously. Jet sped up his ministrations sensing Zuko was nearing release. Every muscle tensed as Zuko arched against Jet. Just as he sensed Zuko was about to come, Jet pulled away, leaving Zuko panting and dazed in confusion.

"What are you doing?" Zuko followed Jet with his eyes as the dark skinned teen rummaged around in a pile next to his bed.

Jet returned to straddle Zuko, a small jar of oil in his hand. He leaned forward to whisper in Zuko's ear and a hand drifted to cup Zuko's cock. "You said I could do /anything/, right?" Jet licked Zuko's ear.

Zuko failed to reply at first, his body tensing at the implications. Sensing Zuko's hesitation Jet brushed his hand over Zuko's cock. "Yes!" Zuko arched into the touch.

Jet grinned, removing his hand for an instant to dip it in the oil. Watching Zuko's face, he dropped his hand to the pale teen's groin once more. Smirking, he traced a line down Zuko's cock before cupping his balls. Zuko clenched his eyes shut, whimpering. His eyes still fixed on Zuko, Jet brushed lower, his fingers tracing along Zuko's entrance for a second before he gently presses inside. Zuko's reaction is instantaneous. He gasped loudly, his eyes wide as he arched against Jet's touch. Jet chuckled and leaned forward to whisper in Zuko's ear. "Enjoying yourself?"

Zuko did not reply, choosing instead to press his cheek against Jet and thrust his hips as a way of answer.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'." Jet grinned, pressing further into Zuko before adding another finger.

Zuko arched against him, every muscle in his body tense. He dragged his fingers across the mattress and bit on his bottom lip. Jet added a third finger and pressed further until he received a satisfactory response from Zuko. Jet stroked and teased Zuko's prostate until the other boy was squirming and moaning incoherently beneath him.

Jet could not take it anymore. Zuko's display had him rock hard. Gently he removed his fingers, leaving Zuko whimpering in disapproval. As quickly as humanly possible Jet removed his remaining clothing before settling himself between Zuko's legs. Gently he pushed inside Zuko, his eyes rolling back in his head in pleasure. "Oh Gods!" Jet gripped Zuko's hips tightly. Zuko groaned in response, his own hips arching against Jet. Completely buried in Zuko, Jet fell forward and clumsily kissed the other boy. Zuko kissed him back with equal vigor, his hands coming to rest on Jet's hips.

Jet wallowed in Zuko's tightness for a second before begging to thrust against the other boy. He moaned as Zuko gripped him tightly, his mind completely lost to everything but the pleasure of fucking Zuko. The firebender met his thrusts with equal force, his fingers scratching up Jet's back. Jet thrust harder and faster, feeling the tension building in his groin. The feel of their bare, sweaty chests rubbing against each other, Zuko's cock trapped between them, leaking pre-come and the sharp sting of nails scoring his back... Jet had no idea anything could feel this good. He caught Zuko's shoulder in his teeth, needing another outlet for his passion. Zuko groaned loudly in response, wrapping his legs around Jet's waist and granting him deeper access.

"Oh fuck!" Jet cried, feeling himself near orgasm. He scrambled to take Zuko's cock in his hand and began stroking it feverishly.

Zuko moaned continuously, his thrusts becoming erratic and spasmodic. He cried out as he came, arching his back and pulling Jet against him.

Jet fell silent as Zuko convulsed around his cock. He thrust deeper a few more times before coming himself, biting Zuko's shoulder once more.


---------- ---------- ---------- ----------


Wakefulness snuck on up Zuko. It poked and prodded him, mixing dreams with reality for sometime before he emerged into hazy consciousness. Zuko's head ached forcing him to shut his eyes against the harsh sunlight. His stomach gurgled and every single muscle ached. He lay completely still for a few seconds, praying for unconsciousness before his thirst got the better of him. With a muffled groan he opened his eyes, his head instinctively turned in the direction of his bedside locker, the usual location of his morning water.

It took Zuko's hung-over mind longer than it should have to recognize the fact that he was not in his bedroom... or even his apartment.

Zuko scrambled into a sitting position, immediately regretting it as he head swam and a wave of nausea overwhelmed him. After it passed he looked around, trying to fit the pieces of his memory together. He remembered locking up the tea house... and deciding he needed a drink... and another drink... then that boy, Jet turned up-

Zuko's eyes widened in shock as the memories of last night assaulted his mind. Oh my Gods! His head snapped to the other side of the bed, across which Jet's naked body was spread. Zuko felt his face redden as he glanced down to take in his own naked form. "Fuck!" He mouthed, not wanting to wake the sleeping boy. As quickly and quietly as possible he got up from the bed and began rooting around the room for his clothes. He dressed quickly and clumsily before tip toeing out the door. Once clear of the room he began to run and he did not stop until he reached his own apartment building.

Taking a deep breath, he straightened his creased clothing and ran a hand through his hair, thinking up a suitable lie to tell his uncle... and making a vow to never ever drink again.
Sign up to rate and review this story