Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Words That I Can't Say

Ch 5

by datwoKCs 0 reviews

so is anyone else even reading this? i guess this ones for you, casey :]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-03 - Updated: 2007-01-04 - 1328 words

0Unrated
casie's pov

I woke up to a knock on the door and Casey crawling into bed with me, hurriedly wrapping his arm around my waist and relaxing right when the door opened.

Casey pretended to be asleep while I kept my eyes open. I wanted to know who the hell was waking me up 8 in the morning.

It turned out to be Joe. He stood there, staring at me.

"What?" I croaked out. My voice wasn't exactly a happy one.

"I just wanted to... um..." He tried to think of an excuse. "Well, see you is all."

"And you had to knock on the door and wake me up because...?" I asked, a little annoyed.

"I didn't want to walk in on anything." He replied.

"At eight in the morning?" I asked perplexed.

"Well, you never know..." He stated, not taking his eyes off of me.

"Joseph, what's my number one rule?" I asked with a faint smile. We used to always have little play fights over this one.

He smiled as well. "No kissing before we've brushed our teeth."

I laughed. "Exactly. Except, no kissing before me and my man brush our teeth, because there isn't exactly a 'we' anymore."

His face fell at that one. "Can't there be?" He asked, sorrow apparent in his voice.

I shrugged. "You cheated on me, and I have a boyfriend. You know the answer to that."

He shrugged too and looked at the ground. I swear I thought he was gonna cry. But he just glanced up at me before closing the door and leaving me with Casey, who opened his eyes and looked at me.

"At least I know I have a faithful girlfriend" He joked, making me giggle.

"You know it." I replied. "Now get your ass back on the floor. Oh, and lock the door while you're at it. I don't want anyone to walk in and think you made me mad last night or something."

He laughed and did as he was told. After about 10 minutes he fell back asleep, but I found myself wide awake. I sighed and went to the bathroom, where I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail. I then made my way to the door and walked out, closing it behind me.

I wondered what I should do, and finally decided on watching the TV. I started to walk down the hall, but when I passed Pete's room I stopped.

His was laying there, on his bed with his shirt off. He was staring straight up at the ceiling, oblivious to the world around him.

I looked at Pete's shirtless form and shrugged. I remembered when he came out as gay. His fans were pissed at him, but some gave death threats to Casey. I mean, who could blame them? The guy had a killer body, was really good looking, and could make a girl melt. But he'd given it up. For my best friend's happiness. So I wasn't seriously nerve racked by his coming out.

I sighed and walked into his room, then sat down on his bed. He blinked and looked at me. "What?" He muttered, rolling on his side so his back was to me.

I rolled my eyes. "Just coming to see if you're still alive or not. You looked dead."

"Well, I'm breathing, so leave." He snarled.

"God, don't be such an ass Pete." I threw at him, getting severely pissed off.

"Don't date my man and I won't be." He growled.

"Don't cheat and we wouldn't be in this position." I replied.

He sat up and looked at me. "Casie, I didn't mean it, alright? It just... happened. We both had a couple of beers, so why does it matter?"

I looked at the floor. "Because you did it. A couple of beers doesn't give you permission to have your hand down my boyfriend's pants and your tongue down his throat. I mean, God, I didn't even know he..."

"He's not." Pete cut me off.

I threw up my hands. "Then why the HELL were you two making out and grabbing each other?!"

"We had a couple of beers." Pete stated simply.

"Pete, I can have two beers with out any problems, and I know you guys handle it better than I do. That's no fucking excuse." I snarled.

"Well, we didn't mean it Casie. I promise." He tried, but I wasn't hearing it. I felt a tear slide down my cheek, and I knew I was through.

"Whatever Pete." I snapped, and with that I walked out of the room.

I wiped away my tears as I made my way yet again down the hall, but stopped again at the sound of sobbing.

Weird. It was coming from Andy's room. I remembered Patrick saying something about Andy taking the death hard, but I didn't think it'd be this hard. I don't think I'd ever heard Andy cry before.

I decided to keep walking. Andy probably wanted to be alone right then.

I walked into the living room to watch TV, and to my utter dismay Joe was sitting there.

He glanced up and saw me, but returned his gaze to the TV.

I sighed and sat down on the recliner, then looked at the screen as well.

Raise Your Voice was on. Very manly, Joe. I remembered when we...

"Remember when we watched this?" He asked, reading my mind.

I nodded my head and continued to stare at the screen.

"It was the first night we got together." He voiced.

Yes, I know damn it. Don't remind me. I hated the fact that we got hooked up while watching a fucking Hilary Duff movie. But it wasn't as bad as it sounds. Casey wanted to watch it, and me and Joe were ranting about how fucking stupid it was, then decided to entertain each other with our tongues. Hehe. Nice, innocent fun.

"I know." I mumbled. I glanced up to see him staring at me. I thought about how much I wanted him, how much I still loved him. It was funny how much I really wanted Joe back, but how much Casey never wanted to speak to Pete again. It was probably because of Casey that I hadn't gone running back to Joe's arms yet. Thank God for best friends.

Our eyes were still staring into each others, and I felt mine water up. Why did I have to be so fucking weak? Every feeling I had was telling me to get up and run back to him, and then kiss him like there was no tomorrow. But I couldn't, I had to stay strong. So why couldn't I look away.

"I love you, Casie." He said, his voice smooth, gentle, making me get a tingling all over my body.

I couldn't move as he made his way over to me. Couldn't breathe as he kneeled beside me and put a hand on my cheek, then stroked it. God, I missed his touch.

He leaned forward slightly, cautious of my actions, afraid that I would run.

My brain was telling me to. But my legs wouldn't move.

He leaned in all the way, and his lips crashed into mine. I kissed him back hungrily, and my reached up to pull him on top of me when I finally came to my senses.

I pushed him off and stood up, tears flowing as I turned and walked out of the room.

I wanted to go back to my room, but I didn't want to admit to Casey how weak I'd been. So I decided to go outside and go for a walk.

I grabbed a jacket that was hanging by the door, then walked outside.

As I put it on I saw that the jacket was Joe's and silently cursed.

I needed to clear my head. I needed to think.

And I needed to pray that no one would follow me.
Sign up to rate and review this story