Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Dead Mans Chest

Give it to me!

by starcrossed_lover 0 reviews

"Give it to me, you f***ing cunt!" Naruto cried.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Sci-fi - Characters: Kiba, Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru - Published: 2007-01-03 - Updated: 2007-01-04 - 378 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I still don't own Naruto
Would you guys mind if I put in a little yaoi?


Naruto pressed a hand to his throbbing head as he sat up, his clothes smelling of sweat and blood. A dark haired man, watching him from the corner. Drinking some whiskey from the look of it.

"Hand some of that over here, will ya?" he said, extending his free hand. The dark-haired man hesitated for a second, then handed it over. Naruto chugged down the rest of it, trying not to taste the blood that went down with it. He wanted to drown in the drink, remembering all of the images of his ship wrecked mates, broken and battered.

'/All over some stupid key/!' Naruto thought, his hand reaching to the damned thing. "Shit!" he cried, and held his hand tighter to his head. The dark-haired man got up to help, only to be pushed back. Naruto got up fighting the woosiness, overturning the cot and anything that stood in his way. The noise attracting the attention of the rest of the crew.

Heavy footsteps, sounded making their way towards the captains cabin. As they entered Naruto had their captain by the front of his jacket.

Yelling, "Give it to me! Give it to me you fucking cunt!" he cried as if the world would come to the end. The crew gasped as their captain pulled out what the blonde had been yelling for. Murmurs as the blonde hastily took it and walked away to sit in his cot.

They watched him talk to the key, slowly they walked out, not wanting to get caught in what ever the blonde was going to do. Sasuke cautiously watched the blondes ever movement as he handed Shikamaru his sword and gun, not taking his chances with this man. Not after what had just happened.

Sasuke closed the door after his first mate, Shikamaru, and walked to the blonde. He slowly put his hand under the blondes chin, making the stranger look up at him. When the man stubbornly refused, the sat down on his haunches. Looking the man in the eyes and asked him the question that was on every ones mind.

"Who are you, and how did you get that? That key?"
Sign up to rate and review this story