Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Betrayal

by mcr_lover_foreva 0 reviews

"I didnt mean any of it. It wasnt my fault. Will any of you ever forgive me? I dont regret it."

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Chouji, Ino, Kakashi, Naruto, Rin, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-04 - Updated: 2007-01-04 - 642 words - Complete

-1MarySue
I could only sit there and watch them. None of them would talk to me anymore. I sat in the tree above them.
I think they're blaming me for what happened. I didnt me for it to go so wrong. Even Naruto wouldnt talk to me.
They think I really betrayed them that bad? I dont even regret it...so I dont understand it...and i'm a genius so this is serious.
I bound away before Sasuke turned to where I was sitting.

How could they blame me? Blame me for something..I didnt mean to happen? Its my own fault I know..but they dont have to be so mean. I try so hard. I hate it so much. I had just started being comfortable with talking to alot of people and even being around alot of people..then they do this. No wonder I was/am always on my own.

I didnt mean any of it, I swear. I wanna plead to Naruto and Sasuke as they pass under the tree I was in. I wanted to fallow them.. but I knew better than that. They would probally try to kill me... then I would have to hurt them, and I dont want to have to do that.

Ever since I moved here. Things were rough. I was treated diffrently because of where I was from...The Mist Village.
People glared at me and tried to tourment me. I was stronger than that though. Then I met Naruto.. and everything changed. I had a friend... something I had never had before. It was fun. Thats how I met cell 7. Sakura and I became the best of friends. I got introduced to Ino and her team and I had a wide group of friends. Then I got assinged a mission with Cell 7, Chicco and Rin.

I swear to god..."I didnt mean it" I whisper, unnoticing of the person standing under me.

"I know you didnt Ai, please come eat lunch with me" I hear Sakura call. I jump in suprise, falling. I land on my feet.

"Your not mad at me?" I ask slightly suspicious...what if they are trying to kill me?

"I never was. It wasnt your fault I know. But its just...hard"I nodded. believing her. Sakura cant lie to me. Shes scared of me.

We walk over to the training grounds. I see Cell 7 and Chicco, along with Ino and her team. Ino looks up and smiles softly. I merely nodded back. Everyone was talking before they saw me. I swear on my life guys....I didnt mean it. I wish I could tell them that. But I have no courage.

"Ai" I hear Sasuke say..I take a deep breathe...prepared for his yelling. Instead he stands up and motions for me to fallow. I do so.

"Ai...why?" I look at him sadly.

"why? why to what? why I avoid all of you?why it happened? why what?" I reply, raising my voice slightly. He sighed.. growing aggravated.

"Why are you avoiding me. I know it was an accident." I sigh.

"I thought you were all mad. No one would talk to me..." He looks around before pulling me into a hug. I smile, my first one since the incident.

"I thought you hated me..I was begining to be my oldself again" He mumbles. Thats right. I had changed the youngest Uchiha.

"Lets go back and eat. I havent eaten in awhile" He nods grabbing my hand as we walked back in silence.

So maybe bad things happen. But there is nothing you can do about it. So I learned the hard way. I may have kill Rin..the girl everyone was friends with..and maybe people qustion who I really was. But in the end...I always had my friends.

--End--
Sign up to rate and review this story