Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I don't think you're my drug.

Chapter Five

by rawrlittledino 8 reviews

Chapter Five

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-01-04 - Updated: 2007-01-04 - 862 words

3Insightful
For Aiden. x
------------------------------------


I couldn't do it.

I couldn't face telling someone after all this time.

Living with the truth, It just hurt.

I dawdled down the narrow pathway whilst holding the bottle of vodka that had been half drained in a matter of minutes. The sun shone upon the glass, giving the transparent liquid a sparkle that was too appealing to resist. It looked like prettypoizon. I drank from the bottle again, smiling as the substance burned my throat. I rested my backside on a nearby wall, watching as the birds above me circled like vultures. I giggled lightly.

"Fuck off." I said, and raised my middle finger to the birds.

I giggled again, and drank the last part of the shimmering liquid that was held inside the bottle. Throwing the bottle, I winced as the smashing echoed through the deserted alleyway. I giggled once more, and stomped over to where the glass had broken into thousands of peices. The head of the bottle was still slightly intact, and my drunken mind decided to throw it at the wall again. Laughing, I staggered back to the wall I had previously occupied.

I opened my back pocket, and took out a rolled cigarette filled with mariwana, and a tiny bit of cocaine that had been left, unregarded in the bottom of my pocket. I pulled my face into a frown and held the powder up to my nose. I tried to snort it, but the powder just ended up all over the floor.

I coughed and spluttered, and then laughed hysterically. I bent down to pick up the roll up, and held it to my mouth whilst smoking it.

"Ahh..." I sighed, and breathed into the windows that I had somehow come across. Don't ask me how, but my body had somehow walked itself to the studios of Fueled By Ramen. My brain probably told my body that's where I was headed.

I threw the stub of the roll-up on the floor, and pressed the little speaker box button. Giggling, I muttered into the boice box - "Is Petey Wentz thur?" I laughed at my miserable attempt at speaking and looked to the door in anticipation.

Oh shit.

Pete opened the door, and scrunched his eyebrows together. I looked at his face, and giggled lightly. I held up one finger, and muttered - "Meep." And my hammered self fell straight into his arms.





Opening my eyes, I winced at the pain in my head. I sighed, and observed my surroundings. The frostedglass doors to the left were open, swinging slightly in the breeze that escaped from outside. The sofa I was on was suede, and felt nothing like my sofa at home. I bolted upright, and ignored the throb from my head. I looked around, hoping for a clue as to where I was. A bark from the kitchen made me jump, and I tilted my head to try and see where the noise was escaping from. I jumped again, feeling a cold hand touch my shoulder.

"Whoa, take it easy..." I turned to see Pete, handing me a glass of water and an asprin. I took it gladly, and swallowed it, never taking my eyes off of Pete. His eyeliner was smudged, and his hair was out of place. His eyes glistened with sympathy, and he extended a hand out to me.

"Stand up." I frowned, not knowing whether to comply or not. I gave in, and stood up, whilst he took my hands. I felt a wet cloth on my cheek, and he smiled weakly. He turned me to face the mirror, and I sighed, seeing a large scrape down the side of my face. Smiling again, he handed me the cloth.

"Urr, I fell over the table. Kinda' dropped you. Sorry." He gave me an apologetic smile, and I laughed.

"Don't worry. It's worse than this normally." His face returned to it's unsure frown.

"Why were you like that when you went to the office? It was 10am, you shouldnt've been drinking." I shook my head.

"Long story. What time is it now?" He sighed.

"6pm. You slept for a long time." I giggled lightly. I stopped after a second as the pain from my head reared itself once more.

"Second question. Where the hell am I?" He laughed at my bluntness and shrugged.

"My house. Sorry, I couldn't keep you at the studio. Obviously the bosses wouldn't be there, because they are at the main office. But employees there would've mentioned it to them." I sighed.

"Thanks." I muttered, and took another sip of the water that was balanced on my palm.

He leaned his face towards me, and gave me a sympathetic glance.

"Any reason why you showed up, looking for me, piss-ass drunk?" I gulped, and turned my head to face his. I looked at his eyes for a while, until he coughed.

"Tay? Taela! Anyone home? I asked why you went there drunk?" I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Pete... Theres something I need to tell you..."


------------------------------------
Mwahaha. Thought you were going to find out about her past in this chapter? TEEHEE. Tough. You'll have to wait. =]
Sign up to rate and review this story