Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Posion

by mcr_lover_foreva 0 reviews

I watched as a girl emerged from the forest. She looked alot like Kakashi...strange. "Hi uncle Kakashi" she managed to choke out, inbetween coughing fits.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke - Published: 2007-01-05 - Updated: 2007-01-05 - 1064 words - Complete

-1MarySue
I glared as I watched Naruto run up the tree. It was how he practiced. He really was no good. He never would be.
I ignored Kakashi as he spoke to us. Sakura wasn't paying attention...of course not...shes looking at me..again. Stupid Bitch. And Naruto just look pissed off at being told he was doing it wrong.

"But Kakashi-sensi" He began...only to be cut off by a kunai skimming his ear. Kakashi suddenly jumps infront of us.

What the hell?... Hes never this protective of us...something is majorly wrong. I could hold my own. I'm the strongest on the team, next to Kakashi.

I watched as a girl emerged from the forest. She looked alot like Kakashi...strange.

"Ai?" Kakashi said, sounding shocked. The girl only nodded as she coughed..hard.

"Hi uncle Kakashi" she managed to choke out, inbetween coughing fits. Sakura finally stopped staring at me and was looking at Kakashi along with Naruto and myself. He looked shocked.

"What happened to you?" She didnt even answer him, instead she turned a threw more kunai. I activated my Sharigan and noticed the 5 ANBU following her.

"I'm busy at the moment. I'll meet you tonight...for tea" She looked at Kakashi before disappearing.

"Who was that Kakashi-sensi?" rang Sakura's annoying voice. I groaned in annoyance. Why was it her bussiness anyway?

"My sisters daughter. My sister was murdered 10 years ago. Evreyone looked for Ai, but no one could find her. Suddenly shes here...something happened. She hates me." He told Sakura. She nodded, walking away.

"Hi Sasuke-kun" She began...urgh I hate this.

"Do you want to go get something to eat?" I turned to her, glowring.

"No." I walked away jsut as Naruto asked her if she wanted to go with him. What a baka. I think they would be the perfect couple. The two biggest baka's. Sounds good to me.

I walked home, hands shoved in my pockets. Who was that girl? and why cant i get her out of my mind?

The next day at training Kakashi was late as usual, but today, his excuse was a good one. He had the girl with him again. She waved at all of us.

Naruto was the only one to walk right up to her...and investigate her...she looked scared. I dont blame her. Suddenly...her face became solem and she began to cough again. Naruto quickly jumped back.

"Ai, why dont you tell me whats wrong?" The girl shook her head. Kakashi sighed, obviously defeated.

"Sasuke, because your so advanced in this work, will you take my neice to the hospital..for a check up?" I wanted to groan in protest but instead, I chose to roll my eyes before walking. I heard her following after me.

"Make sure she actually goes in" I heard Kakashi call. Damn it.

"I'm sorry your stuck doing this. I dont even want to." She finally spoke. I shrugged. She started coughing again.

"I got poisioned in Suna about 5 years ago...when they found out...I was the reason my family was dead. It was an accident mind you...but no one listens" I dont understand it..do I look like the type of person who actually cares? I guess so. Damn IT!!

"hn" was my responce. That didnt stop her though she still talked.

"I dont want to go to the Kohona hospital...they almost killed me last time. I dont trust them. You dont have to come with me to...." I turned to look at her when she didnt finish her sentance. I saw her collapsed on the ground, coughing up blood. Why me?

I bent down and picked her up.

"Posion eh?" I mumbled. She laughed slightly, before coughing again.

"Suna posions are much worse" she choked out.

"I'm taking you to the Kohona hospital" She shook her head angrily at me.

"No.Take me to the next clostest village" I sighed.

"Make me work harder" I mumbled.

After 10 minutes of silence...and her coughing...she started talking again.

"You must have all the teenage girls in love with you. Your the cool, strong, silent type. And I must say...you have very nice eyes. I'm Toko Ai...whats your name?" I groaned. Great another fan girl. Just what I need.

"Uchiha Sasuke" She nodded.

"That means you have the Sharigan Eye" She smirked slightly. "Thats amazing. I only have the eye of fear. Its not nearly as good. I also have Shidou....but your eyes are way better than any power I could ever have." I smirked smugly.

"hn"

"Nice to see you know how to talk" She said as she started coughing again.

"Stop. We arent going to make it. Take me to the field right over the hill" I looked at her funny.

"We can make it" I replyed. She dug her nails into my arm as a responce.

"No we cant. I have only a few minutes left. Take me to that field." I sighed. I stopped and took her to that field. I went to walk away after setting her down.

"Please dont let me die alone" She pleaded hoarsly. I groaned. I just wanted to go home.

"hn" I sat down beside her. She fell back, staring at the star filled night sky. I sighed but lay back beside her. I heard her cough again.

"Isnt this a beautiful sight?"

"hn" I shook my head turning to look at her...only to find she was staring back.

"Sasuke-kun.....revenge wont let you get threw life. You need more than just emotionless ways.....you need..." She started coughing. She was shaking now, so I picked her up and placed her in my lap, she coutinued to shake, more violently than before.

"Love....." She choked out before giving one more final shake. I looked down. She had died. I picked her up and walked back to Kohona.

"Kakashi-sensi" I mumbled as I passed him the body and walked away, not bothering to look at his sorrow-strucken eyes.

I shoved my hands in my pockets, pulling out a necklace...the one Ai had been wearing. It was a red kunai with black letters carved in...

'Sometimes...it takes more than being emotionless...it takes love'

"hn" I pulled the necklace on and slipped it under my shirt.

"It is a beautiful sight"

--End--
Sign up to rate and review this story