Categories > Original > Drama > Well now, I think I'll start a weird not so private diary! OH LOOK! I DID! UH-OH SPAGETTY-O!!!!!

Action packed sulfur monkeys! ON SALE NOW!

by lizards_love 1 review

Ok.....*looks at chapter title*.....I might be little weird....

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2007-01-05 - Updated: 2007-01-05 - 227 words

0Funny
School is boring today....
still working on chapter three of
Identity.....I think I'll take a song and
replace stuff with something from a movie.
Credits to Lizard_love...

(Note: Mine is Lizards_love)
for the song Idea, she's done that before.

I really like action packed sulfur monkeys......They make me smile....:).......see!!!! i told you and you didnt listen....well.....alright, i forgive you...after all, you did read my diary filled with plot holes and spelling errors...


Ooooooooook....on a more serious note...the other day we watched a thing on world war 2. Those people......I wanted to cry for them. I wish i couldve helped them. Then the same day i watched platoon. I LOVE THAT MOVIE !!!

It was so funny. My favorite characters are O'neil and bunny! They were funny. Oh, but not bunny when they went to the village. My favorite part was when they were all under attack and O'neil hide under someone. yep...good times, good times....


That didnt stay very serious for very long....I dislike most every war movie, and platoon is now one of my favorite movies, even though it was made six years before i was born! Hey, yay Coheed and Cambria! I'm listening to Welcome Home right now! Like, Oh my god! Like, I KNow!!!! Laughs at own joke Someone shoot me!

~Later
Skater~
Sign up to rate and review this story