Categories > Original > Romance > Lost Chapter of 'Sweet Blood'

Lost Chapter of 'Sweet Blood'

by TeamWentz17 2 reviews

This is a sort of background of how Pete and Trish got together and had a relationship. This is happening after Mainstreet and just before 1-Month later....It's cute....I hope....

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-06 - Updated: 2007-01-07 - 825 words - Complete

0Unrated
We see Pete and Trish at a coffee shop in their city. They are holding hands and trying to decide what to order.
"I think I'll have a white chocolate mocha," Trish said to the cashier.
"And I'll have an esperresso," Pete added.
The casheir nodded and Pete gave her the money. Trish and Pete sat down on the couch and snuggled up next to eachother. They kissed and held-onto eachother.
After they got their coffees, they got into Pete's car and drove home.
"Pete's, you're such an amazing guy." " I feel like you knew what I'm about to say before I say it," Trish said.
"Well, Trish darling, you're an amazing girl. I'm crazy about you. I love you, baby," Pete replied.
Trish slipped her hand w/ hers. This made Trish really believe that he loved her.
She gazed into Pete's eyes, and said, "Your eyes are beautiful, they're an attractive shade of hazel. I just adore them."
Pete smiled and said, "Why thank-you, my love". As he said this, Pete pulled into the driveway. Pete and Trish got-out and Pete put his arm around, Trish. They walked into the house and ventured off to Pete's room.
"Gone off to have a smooch fest, ehh?" asked Patrick.
Pete smiled and nodded. Trish took Pete's hand and pulled him close to her. Eventhough, Pete was a vampire, he couldn't resist Trish's charm and attractiveness. He had her all to himself and he loved it. They thrived on eachother's love for one another.
Pete kissed Trish's forehead and then wrapped his arms around her. He held her tight and Pete closed the door to their room. Pete and Trish were chilling on Pete's bed and listening to music. They were listening to mainly the radio. Just then, Panic! @ the Disco came-on the radio. Trish, grabbed the remote and put a cd on. Pete laughed and kept on kissing Trish.
They stopped kissing and Trish started to think about Krystle and Katie. Pete could hear her thoughts, but still tried to comfort her.
"They're my best friends, I don't get why Brendon would take them away from me. It's just not fair," cried Trish.
"I know, honey, but Brendon is evil like that and only wants to see you get hurt," said Pete.
Trish began to have tears in her eyes. Pete tryed to comfort her. He began going threw her memory. Scenes of when she first began her acting career. He also say the day that she and Katie met and continued onto when she met Krystle. Her memory played like a film, and Pete witnessed, the highlights of her highs and lows of her life.
"Pete, what if we just, ya know, talk to Brendon? Maybe we can get him to at least have us talk to Katie and Krystle," said Trish.
"If the world were perfect, I'd say, that'd be the perfect solution, but sadly, Brendon's a dick and will deprive you of your friends," said Pete.
.......Meanwhile.........
Outside their room, we see, Stephanie and Patrick, cuddling on the couch. They are watching a show and occassionally kissing.
"I wonder what Pete and Trish are doing, right now," wondered Stephanie.
"Either,making-out or canoodling," said Patrick and then laughed.
Suddenly, Pete dashs-out of the room, covering his mouth. He goes into the bathroom, and gets a towel and runs back into the room. Patrick and Stephanie stare at eachother in shocking and a little bit of confusion. Going back to where Pete and Trish are, Pete is whipeing Trish's neck w/ rubbing alcohol. He was covering his mouth, so that Patrick and Stephanie wouldn't suspect anything.
"Ya promise to be gentle?" asked Trish innocently. Pete smiled and nodded.
"Won't hurt for long," said Pete.
Pete was standing-over the bed and Trish was laying-down. She was nervous, but she trusted her boyfriend. Pete took Trish's neck and gently pierced her skin with his razor sharp white fangs.
Trish screamed and Pete continued to suck her, well, sweet blood. Trish closed her eyes as Pete made her immortal. Pete released her neck from his hand and starred at Trish, whom was regaining conciousness. Pete kissed her forehead and she opened her eyes. She was taken aback at the site of Pete's bloody mouth.
"That rubbing alcohol tastes nasty," said Pete.
"So, does this mean, I'm a, ya know?" asked Trish.
Pete nodded and smiled.
"Yes, you are my fair, sweet, bride," said Pete.
Pete whiped his face clean of Trish's blood. After he did this he took Trish's hand and kissed it. She blused an smiled. Her neck began to throb in pain. She fell backwards onto the bed.
Pete layed next to Trish. He watched her sleep. As he did this, he held a towel to her neck, where he bit her.
Hours, later, Pete is sitting on the couch and he is talking to Patrick. Pete has informed Patrick of what he has done.
Sign up to rate and review this story