Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Gaurdian Angel

by YourFallOutGirl 3 reviews

It was only when he felt Frank kissing his neck, that Gerard dropped the knife and felt that he finally had someone to live for.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-01-06 - Updated: 2007-01-07 - 372 words - Complete

1Moving
Gerard was sick and tiered of being sick and tiered. In a world where girls just want you for your "looks" and "bad boy antics" and not for you is a world not worth living in. He had dated too many girls like that. He knows he cares for Mikey and protects him from all the bad things in the world but who's there to protect him? It was not the same. He knew what he had to do. Too many times he had been rejected and his friends in childhood turned their backs on him leaving him with his band. And he wasn't even sure that he could trust them anymore. He wrote a note for his band mates, whishing them luck finding a singer that was hopefully better than he was. He then took a knife and headed towards his bathroom. There, Gerard dropped to his knees ready to do what he had to do to set himself free. He pushed some of his long black hair out of his face, preparing for suicide. Just then the door burst open and a horrified Frank stood there hacking his lungs out. Oh how he hated his asthma. After he regained his breath he screamed, "Gee I read your note. Why?!" Gerard's eyes started to water, never expecting this. "Frankie I-..." Frank walked over to the now shaking singer and collected him in his arms and held him close. Gerard burst out in a painful sob that made Frank's heart hurt. "Shhhh.... I'm here. Don't cry. I love you Gee." Gerard was still holding the knife and he gripped it hard when he heard Frank's last words, not beleving. But it was only when he felt Frank kissing his neck, that he dropped the knife and felt that he finally had someone to live for. "Frankie...? I love you too" He felt Frank smile and pulled away. "Now don't you EVER do that to me again. I was soo scared!" Gerard smirked. "Yes mom." They laughed and hugged each other passionately. Gerard was crying hard but smiling. He was surprised and amazed at who his garudian angel was. But you know what they say. You find love in the most unlikley sources.
Sign up to rate and review this story