Categories > TV > WWE

Forever and a Day

by LadyLissa 0 reviews

Follows Forever

Category: WWE - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Published: 2007-01-08 - Updated: 2007-01-08 - 685 words - Complete

0Unrated
Title: Forever...And a Day
Author: LadyLissa
Wrestler(s): Kevin Nash, Scott Hall
Content: M/M relationships, language
SLash/Het/Mixed: Slash
Disclaimer: Don't own, don't sue...
Distribution: Kliq's Camelot, otherwise ask, and you shall probably receive
Rating: PG
Any Notes? Sequel to Forever


Kevin's POV

Damn, Scotty...low self esteem much? You should know by now that I love you...Have always loved you....will always love you....Forever...and a Day.
I just read your message. How could you think that everything was your fault? Lord, Scotty, I messed up a hell of a lot more than you ever did. I wasn't there as often as I should have been, I dragged you with me through all kinds of shit that wasn't necessary, hell, most of the fuckin' drinking' you did all that time was my fault.
I remember the first time you quit drinking. The kliq had pretty much just formed, and you wanted to get yourself straight because Vince was on our asses about all the shit we were doing backstage. You were doing soooo well. I tell you, I was proud of you. But then, I had to go and fuck it up.
You were Intercontinental champion at the time. I had just broken of the tag team Two Dudes with Attitudes with Mike, and we were talking about weather or not we should tell the guys about us. You figured that if the five of us were supposed to be the best of friends, we should tell them. But me? Asshole that I am, I got scared. I told you no, we shouldn't tell them. We should keep it to ourselves, because they would not understand. Hell, not only did I do that, I even convinced you that we should both get married to give us even more of a cover.
I tell you, baby, to this day, I don't know how I managed to keep your love through THAT giant disaster. But I did. We got you help for the drinking, hell, told Vince to screw himself, and headed South to WCW. Finally, we were together again. We had all the time we needed to ourselves, no one to bother us, and a beautiful future. Then what happens? My wife has a baby. Don't get me wrong, I love Tristan more than anything, always will, but I wanted to hold him, introduce him to you, and say here, Tris, this is your other Daddy, Scott. I know you always looked at him as ours, just like we did your kids, but damnit, I was greedy. I wanted it all. Hell, you yet again gave me the strength to do the right thing and tell my wife about us.
God, Scotty, you shoulda seen how she went off. She called me every name in the book, told me she would never let me see my son again, and that she was going to tell the whole world about us. I didn't care at that point. I already knew that if I didn't do something soon, you would leave me. So what did I do? I remembered your love and pulled the strength I needed to do the right thing for once. She finally calmed down. We now share custody. You and I get the kids half the year, and they go to their mothers the other half.
Now I'm sitting in this hotel room, waiting for you to get back from the arena. Yet again, we're back in the WWF. Well, it's called the WWE now, but it's still the same company. As usual, you are going to go first and pave the way for me, and I'll show up at the next PPV. But ya know what, Baby? This time we're going to get everything right. I didn't tell you, but I agreed to do an interview tomorrow. I think you should come with me for it. You want to know what I want to tell the world? It is simple, Scotty, I just want to tell them that I'm going to love you forever...and a day.
Sign up to rate and review this story