Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Don't Know How You Do It

Seasons Change, People Dont

by -LoVe-CaNt-SaVe-YoU- 4 reviews

r&r plz!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-10 - Updated: 2007-01-10 - 739 words

1Exciting
a/n:Soz so long with no update... got my exam results back! was the only one in my class to get an A in english :D:D:D:D Anyway... is anyone reading my other story? its barely gotten any reviews so i might just stop writing it..

Bree woke up to the smell of burnt pancakes and Melody murdering the song "I Got Love In My Tummy". She wiped the sleep out of her eyes and walked downstairs to get herself something to eat.

"Where's Dad?" she asked Melody as she walked into the kitchen.

Melody turned away from the stove to answer her
"He's gone to a business meeting in LA.. He'll be back late tonight."

"Oh, what are you trying to do?" Bree asked her as she took the carton of oj from the fridge referring to the burnt mess in the frying pan.

"I'm attempting to make pancakes.. but I'm not a very good cook. I think I'm just gonna have toast." She muttered defeated.

"Mmhmm" Bree said lifting her cup to her mouth to take a sip of her orange juice exposing the bandages on her hand.

"Why do you have bandages on your hand?" Melody asked cocking her eyebrow.

Oh crap Bree thought bringing down her hands as if she could hide it. Think fast she told herself.

"Eh fashion statement?" she replied praying that would be enough.

"Oh ok" Melody took that answer and Bree went back up to her room before she was questioned any further. Thank God for low iqs she thought thinking of Melody.
Bree rang Patrick to see if he wanted to do something, she was not planning on spending the day in the house with Melody anyway. On the third ring he picked up.

"Hey Bree"

"Hey, you wanna do something today?"

"Yeah sure, like what?"

"Ehm how bout a movie?"

"Ok, pick you up in an hour?"

"Yeah ok see you then!"

"K , Bye" Patrick said hanging up.

Bree threw on her usual hoodie and jeans, straightened her hair and spent a grand total of five minutes doing her make up. She ran downstairs to check if Patrick was outside. He wasn't. None the less she started outing on her converse when Melody walked into the hall and saw her there.

"Where do you think your going?" she asked.

"Out" Bree replied smartly not looking up from tying her shoes.

"No your not. After the scene you made last night your Father told me not to let you out under any circumstances. Your grounded." Melody took a little too much pleasure in stating this.

"What? You cant ground me that's bullshit!"
"Watch your mouth! Listen I know when I was your age -" Melody started.

"When was that twenty minutes ago?!" Bree rolled her eyes.

"I've tried reasoning" Melody raised her voice "But its like talking to a wall. Get up to your room now or I'll make your situation with your Father worse." She threatened.

"How do you plan on doing that?!" Bree retaliated not breaking eye contact with Melody for a second.

"Think about it! You are coming to live with us in LA I could just tell him what a little bitch you've been and we could move sooner than you think."

"What makes you think you and my Dad will even last?"

"Something tells me I'll be around for a long time" Melody lifted her hand to show a diamond ring on her engagement finger.

Bree stood confused before putting her hand to her mouth speechless. Melody looked smug as she taunted Bree.

"So now I wont just be your Dad's girlfriend I'll be your step mom. So you can defiantly say I'm going to be around for awhile.."

Bree ran up the stairs and shut her bedroom door. As if things weren't bad enough already he has to go propose to that bitch! she thought throwing herself onto her bed and stared at the ceiling. Shit Patrick! she remembered he was on his way so she texted him filling him in on the fact she was grounded for coming in late yesterday but not going into the details.

Bree didn't remember falling asleep but she woke up 3 hours later when she heard Melody squealing downstairs. Bree listened hard, unfortunately she sounded happy. Bree was hoping she just burnt herself with her straighters.

"BREE!!" her Dad yelled for her to come downstairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story