Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Reassurance

Reassurance

by Yuusu-Ani 0 reviews

Just a drabble with no backstory for a comm on LJ. Kuwabara/Yuusuke fluff. Kuwabara thinking over how Yuusuke behaves while he's trying to sleep.

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kazuma Kuwabara, Yusuke - Published: 2007-01-10 - Updated: 2007-01-10 - 289 words - Complete

0Unrated
In the darkness of my room, he's curled up on top of me- he tends to do it, oddly enough, it reminds me of Eikichi, after we have sex, although I hate saying it that way.

Don't really care how it sounds, I prefer romantic terms, so what?

So, we made love, and now with those hands that can kill with no effort, That can be far more gentle than he lets on, that always seem to touch me every single day, no matter how it happens, he's simply touching my chest and falling asleep. I'm holding him because I know he likes it, even if he never says, my own hands petting his hair.

I can barely feel his lips moving against my skin, and trying to listen to his voice is difficult, he's being so quiet...These whispers before we fall asleep, I think he wants reassurance all the time, which he shouldn't need but always seems to.

"Tell me you love me, Kuwabara."

"..Hmm, why?"

"Just do it, dumbass."

"Tch, why should I with that attitude?"

"...'Cause, I wanna hear it."

"Why?"

"Just tell me."

"Just tell me why I should."

"Because I'm tellin' you to."

"What's that supposed to do to me?"

"...Tell me, or I won't come over tomorrow night."

"Ah, using sex against me? Funny, seems you're the one always nagging me to get in bed, hm?"

"....Then I'll tell Shizuru we're sleepin' together and she'll kill you."

"...Oneesan would kill you too."

"But you'd go first."

"....Fine. I, Kuwabara Kazuma, love you, Urameshi Yuusuke. More than I adore cats, I love you. More than fighting, I love you. More than anyone else or might ever be, I love you....Happy?"

"..Yeah."

"Good."
Sign up to rate and review this story