Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Others

The Others

by Frostbite

Harry is captured, given a purification shot, and imprisoned with Draco. They knew that his mother was a Succumbus, they did it to punish Draco. But mainly just because they could. They seem to ha...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Draco, Harry - Warnings: [!!] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2005-08-16 - Updated: 2005-08-17 - 2706 words

?Blocked
one.

Seventh year had been as normal as could be expected, with Dumbledore dead, Snape gone, and Malfoy run off. Harry had found his hormones somewhere amid all the chaos, and they had hit him like a roaring ton of bricks. Everything that walked seemed to have possibilities, and this bothered Harry in a vague sort of way. He tried his best to ignore Ron and his other dorm mates. He focused as hard as possible on the girls, he found them equally attractive, but then again Harry even seemed to see Bu- sorry Wither wings attractive these days. He found, that when he had a good three square meals a day, the hormones backed off some.

It was days like today, when he woke up in a strange bed room, with a warm body pressed against his, and a rumble bubbling to the surface of his stomach, that he had problems.

Harry froze as he came to his senses, trying to asses the situation. He had no recollection of getting here, which could be a few things. He might have gotten drunk with Ginny again last night... but he had no headache to vouch for that. Though his body did seem kind of stiff. He could have forgotten to eat dinner, kicking the other hunger up a few notches landing him in Seamus's bed again, but he didn't think so. The person next to his didn't smell like Seamus or Ginny. Harry opened his eyes a crack. What he saw drew a strangled sound from his throat, and he rolled of the side of the bed, catching himself up in all of the sheets. The other person on the bed blinked open white gray eyes soft with sleep framed by soft white blond hair. One could see when he became aware of his surroundings, his face tightened, his eyes darkened and he sat up abruptly.

"Potter." He whispered, cold malice filling his voice. A raggy blanket tumbled down Malfoy's chest, reveling a large bare expanse of pale chest. Malfoy pushed the blanket off of himself and Harry was glad to see that he was wearing a tattered pair of baggy jeans with large worn holes in the knees. He shook himself. Of course he was glad that Malfoy wasn't naked. Harry closed his eyes and pressed his fingers against them, pushing in until he saw spots on the back of his eyelids. Of all the people to wake up next to.

"Malfoy." Harry answered in a kind of strangled voice. No longer wanting to know or caring how he ended up in a bed with Malfoy. Until he remembered that no, Malfoy didn't go to Hogwarts anymore, and so maybe he should care. "Where are we?"

Malfoy laughed harshly, a dry grating sound. "Where are we he asks. Where else would we be Potter, besides the Dark Lord's lair." Malfoy cackled a little more, an edge of hysteria creeping into it.

Harry managed to untangle himself from a graceless heap of limbs and bed sheets of the floor enough to stand and sit back on the edge of the bed. He was wearing a pair of blue flannel PJ bottoms, gold snitches dancing about on the fabric.

"Okay, then how did I get here? I went to sleep in my own dorm, back in Gryffindor tower." Malfoy shrugged, a graceful lift of his thin shoulders. "Well why are you here then?" Now Malfoy sighed, his pointy face souring.

"I refused to kill the newest set of Weasel twins for my initiation." Bill and Fleur's baby twins girls had gone missing three weeks ago, and no one had been able to locate them. Harry just stared at Malfoy, wondering if there was more to this sharp creature than there had seemed at first. Or at least, he would have been wondering that if the sudden clenching of his gut hadn't made him think of other things.

"Er, not to sound rude of anything, but when do we get fed?"

"We're trapped, with each other, for who knows how long, here in the middle of the dark fortress, /with the Dark Lord/, and your worried about food?" Malfoy looked incredulous and vaguely disgusted. "No ingenious plots on how to escape? No dangerous Gryffindor stupidity? Just, where's the food?"

Harry shrugged, clutching his stomach as it gurgled again. The fog that seemed to descend on him when he hadn't eaten for a very long time was closing about his vision. He rubbed his eyes again, trying to push back the sudden desire he had to see how loose Malfoy's pants really were. His stomach so smooth and creamy... Harry wondered what Malfoy's hip bone would taste like... Just to run the tip of his tongue along that...

"Potter!" Malfoy said sharply. "Potter! What's wrong with you? Your eyes are all crazy looking." Harry shook his head hard. The fog receded for a few seconds, but descended again very quickly.

"Malfoy... Hit me or something." Harry clenched his eyes tight and sat on his fingers to keep them from crawling down a certain person's pants.

"Excuse me?" Malfoy sounded incredulous. "Hit you? What's the catch?" Now his eyes narrowed, "What is wrong with you today Potter?" Harry cringed, clenching his muscles as tightly as possible, in hopes that he could restrain his desire.

"Please Malfoy! Either hit me or tie me up or something." A burning sensation rolled up through Harry's gut, a sharp pain spread through his limbs down to the tips of his fingers. Malfoy must have seen that he was serious because Harry heard a creak as Malfoy leaned across the bed and another sharp pain bloomed across his jaw from a open handed slap.

Black hair whipped forward, covering green eyes. Malfoy's breath caught.

"Potter, turn your head, your neck's all red and puffy." Harry complied rotation himself of the bed at the same time so that he couldn't see the other boy at all, and could hopefully curb some of his appetite.

"It looks like some sort of sting, or puncture mark..." Emerald eyes widened slightly when Harry felt the tip of a cold finger touch his neck. "Or an... injection mark. Shite." Malfoy pressed another finger against the mark, and it sent a sort of orgasmic shiver down Harry's spine.

Harry lazily blinked wide green eyes open. Malfoy gasped, and the little bit left that was Harry wondered why the slap had made it worse. "P- Potter..." Malfoy whispered as Harry turned towards him, a sinewy ripple of muscles coursed down the raven haired boy's back. A ripple of muscles that shouldn't be there, muscles like those of a large predator, a panther or jaguar. "P- Harry... What are you doing? Your eyes... Harry..." Harry's eyes bled green, a bright fiery green of something not quite as human as it should be.

Malfoy crawled backwards tumbling off the edge of the bed, landing in a frightened pile on the floor. Harry licked his lips, a purr of pleasure escaping his lips. Small blunt spikes pushed out of Harry's skin in two rows up over his shoulders and down across his chest to converge into one line pushing lower and ending on the tip of a quickly growing arousal.

"Oh Morgan, your a freakin' Incubus..." Silver eyes glowed with fear, realization creeping into his face. "They knew... They put you in here to punish me. Harry, Harry, you don't want to fuck me..." Draco scrambled backwards into the farthest corner of the room, curling in on himself to protect his body from the creature that stalked him. "Potter, stay away from me!" Malfoy made a high keening sound in the back of his throat as Harry crawled ever closer.

"Draco..." Harry whispered. "Oh Draco.." Harry leaned forward inch by inch, touching his cheek to a trembling Malfoy's. The raven haired creature pushed his face into the hollow of Malfoy's neck, sniffing the patch of skin behind his ear before tasting it lightly. "Draco..." Harry ran his teeth lightly down Draco's jaw. The silver haired boy jumped, trembling against Harry's mouth, not being able to contain a weak moan.

Draco muttered rapidly his voice rising and falling in a panicky sort of fashion. "Incubi are recognizable by their..." Silver eyes clenched tightly when teeth nibbled on his bottom lip lightly, "recognizable by their inhumanly green eyes and the small blunt protrusions along their shoulders and stomach. Incubus feed on sex... dream catcher ward them off, and-" Harry ran a hot wet tongue down Draco's collar bone, "Uhhhh- silver! Silver wards them off." But Draco realized in sort of a panicky fashion that he had neither a dream catcher or any silver to speak of. Draco searched the room with his eyes frantically, finding nothing that would help him. Harry's tongue ran lower, circling a nipple and tugging on it lightly with his teeth. The silver haired boy's chest rose and fell at an erratic pace as Harry nibbled his way lower. "I've heard them tell you you have your Mother's eyes." This last part was whimpered, but whatever thoughts Draco were going to have were swallowed by a moan as the incubus slipped his jeans of and took Draco in his mouth in one motion.

"Oh fuck, of fuuuck," A moan of pleasure slipped the silver haired boy's lips, and when the raven head pulled back Draco saw his tongue slide out, lengthening to a least a foot in size, wrap around his erection, sliding under his balls and squeezing. Glowing eyes met his as Harry lowered his head back down, tongue pulsing and sliding in a continuous swirling and squeezing motion. Draco threw his head back, knocking it none to gently into the wall behind him and sending stars spinning into his vision. Draco grabbed the raven head at his crotch wrapping fingers threw silky locks. "Harry- of fuck- I'm gonna-" Fingers slipped behind his cock, sliding backwards and into his opening. The thrust in, pressing in one smooth motion against his prostate, and he came with a spine snapping orgasm, pushing forward into the hot cavern around him, his muscle contraction so hard his back bowed almost painfully. "Harry! Shite!" He came screaming in pulsing wave after pulsing wave, his vision blacking out.

When he came to, he was laying on the bed, face pressed into the hollow of Harry's neck, black hair tickling his nose, and the press of fingers into his bottom, stretching and moving in a rotation motion. His cock was already partially erect, and if the slick hardness against his thigh was any indication, so was the emerald eyed boy laying beneath him. Draco moaned, the orgasm from earlier still fresh in his body, his fingers and toes still tingling. His eyelids fluttered open, and he glanced down along the length of Harry's body. His eyes widened slightly at the humongous hunk of flesh that was Harry. If the fingers working at stretching Draco (now four in count) were any indication of what was to come, he shivered in a frightened sort of fashion. Small blunt bumps ran the length of him, and a slick layer of lubrication or some other shiny slickness already coated him. He realized that Harry had to be the largest he had ever seen, and to put it lightly, was hung like a horse.

Harry flipped them over so that he was pressing down onto Draco, and lifted Draco's legs up and over his shoulders. He slipped his fingers out, and Draco moaned at the loss, but not for long, for Harry pushed the entire nubbed length of himself into Draco's entrance. Silver eyes clenched and Draco screamed, clenching at the mattress with desperate hands. Cloth ripped as the incubus pushed Draco hard up against the wall behind the bed, pounding hard and relentlessly without any warning. A continuos scream was wrenched from his throat, blood streaming down to pool and sink into the mattress. But somewhere down in Draco's stomach a spark of warmth flared to life. Whether it was Incubus magic or Draco's own pleasure, it didn't really seem to matter. For suddenly, it was a twisted sort of pleasure that pulled the next scream from the silver haired boy's throat, and the next one. Hands that had desperately clawed at the bed, now hung on to the incubus' back for dear life yanking him closer, and clenching with each studded rub against his sweet spot.

Mouths found each other, a dainty pair of fangs in one, and eager tongue and wanton lust in the other. Fangs nicked lips, and green eyes glowed brighter with a lick of sweet coppery liquid. Mercury eyes snapped open as a heat pooled Draco's lower areas, burning power coursing over his skin, and a hand slipped down to cradle his balls, before wrapping tightly around them and trapping the orgasm in a cage of fingers and sweat. A strangled noise ripped out of Draco's throat. Green eyes glowed brighter, forcing a burning crawling velvet power up his spine from were Harry was buried all the way in, and down from the mouth, fangs sinking into Draco's tongue, and more blood spurted, fueling in a feed back loop of power, meeting and exploding in Draco's heart. He would have screamed had he not been choking on his own swollen tongue and blood.

It needed a release and the power curled outward, using the blood, searching the blood for any imperfections, searching for a chink in his pure wizard genes. When it found the tinniest drop, the drop that gave the Malfoy's their coloring, an ancestor so distant, so long forgotten that it had been negligible. Until now. The power exploded at the same time that Harry released him, and Draco transformed, spasming hard under his assaulter, and nearly throwing him off in the wave of intensity that followed. If it had not been for the orgasmic wave that dulled the pain of transformation, Draco's mind might have been lost. Harry pulled out, wrapping himself around the spasming creature in his arms, holding him tight, and drinking down the wave of sexual energy that rolled off of the pale youth.

Well fed and returning to his senses, Harry clutched more tightly at Draco, his skin pealing around the shoulder blades, bloodying, and bursting open like a over ripe fruit, spraying the room with bits of gore and bone fragments, soggy red soaked feathers spraying outward, screams echoing in their wake. The hands clutching at Harry had grown talons, slicing open Harry's back as fast as his newly acquired energy could heal it. Draco's face, now twisted horrifically from pain, tightened even more and pushed outward into a hawk like shape, wicked beak snapped angrily as ghostly hair flared about him. Cold grey eyes blinked open, and though talons still pierced his skin, and sweat salted his eyes, Harry reached out to touch the coldly beautiful thing in front of him. The veela, (for this is all that Harry could think that this creature could be,) flinched at his touch, but he persisted, and Harry touched the curve of his neck lightly, fingers brushing over soft, moonshine skin, moving farther backward to brush pale downy feathers, and Draco sighed softly, pushing his sharp deadly face into the hollow of Harry's neck, a light cooing issuing from him and Harry continued to pet and rub the downy feathers.

The first trickles of moonlight shown through the small, high, barred window. They touched Draco's back and his wings seemed to sag back into him, beak and talons retracting, feathers receding. Harry pulled Draco closer, and he began to shiver violently, hair damp and sour, body slick with sweat and blood. The raven haired boy lifted the naked boy lightly in his arms, and set him on the floor long enough to flip the soiled mattress over, and pull him up on to it and cover them with the least bloodied part of blanket Harry could find. And though they were hidden away in a dank part of a dark lair, they managed to find a deep dreamless sleep, tangled in each other's body's, auras blending, and power still fresh and sparking.
Sign up to rate and review this story