Categories > Original > Drama > On the Outside Looking In

Chapter 1 - The Test

by Lizzerriffic2137 2 reviews

first chapter of my first story! HI ELENA!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-01-10 - Updated: 2007-01-10 - 192 words

1Exciting
CHAPTER 1
The hum of the florescent lights and the tap of my converse against the rock hard floor echoed across the deserted hallway. Ain't no kid in their right mind stayin in after school on Friday.
I just ain't stopped thinkin this whole day. Dunno know why, I ain't got a big rep on thinkin.
Everyday stuff, with Danny and Mom, and how to steal my test out of Mr.Lucio's desk. Right now, I gotta block out my family.
That same old voice kept on echoing in my head.
"Leonard, if you are ever planning to pass English,
you will first have to learn how to talk."
That Mr.L don't know a thing about what he says. Maybe my grammar ain't the best when I'm talkin, but he knows just well what I mean. Besides, everyone round here talks like this. Mr.L's the only loony that got to talk "propererrly". Least that's what he's callin it. How'd you expect a freshman to know what you're taking about when you're talking gibberish?
I quickly rounded the corner and pressed my back against the cold wall. Other noises interrupted my thoughts.
Sign up to rate and review this story