Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

....jared. the beast!!!

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-11 - Updated: 2007-01-11 - 454 words

0Unrated
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for being a terrible boyfriend. I never meant to hurt you. I love you. I miss you." Jenna slowed took a deep breathe.
What do I say?
"Jared, I left you. Please stop making this harder than it has been."Jared sighed. A tear leaked down Jenna's chek."You still love me, don't you?" Jenna sat quietly."You do. I know it. I'm going to see you. Then you'll know it, too."
"Wait-"Jenna shouted, but Jaredhad already hung up."Oh God, oh God, oh God." She rocked back and forth.
This isn't good. Not good.
"Jenna,"Patrick softed voice called from outside her door, startling her."Are you going to be ready in like 5 minutes?"
The show. Shit. Get yourself together, Jenna. Don't do this.
She took a deep breath and calmed herself.
"Yeah don't worry."She called. She stood up and paced backa nd forth. Jenna stopped in front of the mirror and tried to clean herself up. Her shirt was stained with mascara tears and wrinkled.
"Jenna?"
"Yeah, just a sec." She changed in to and beater and hoodie."I gotta grab something."
Jenna pulled out her bathroom bag, grabbed her trusty metal box, and shoved it in her pocket.
Just in case.
Hesitantly she took her phone and rushed out of the room.
"Whoa!"Patrick laughed as they met at the down, colliding."I was just about to get you. You okay?"
He toched her arm gently and smiled sweetly. Jenna nodded, a fake smile plastered on her face. Patrick wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her forehead. She barely noticed, her mind was in a haze and she had gone numb. Patrick smiled to himself triumphantly.
No shit lines like "Let's just be friends" or "You're such a nice guy but..." This is amazing.
Jenna felt all hot and itchy and suddenly a flood of emotions was drowning her.
I don't want him to find me. I love this place. But I love...him? And me and Pete. I can't do this. I feel sick.
Denise suddenly grabbed Jenna's hand pulleing her from her thoughts.
"Can I talk to you, Jen? I really have to tell you this."Denise tugger her toward the kitchen. They met Andy at the door. He smiled and kissed Denise on the cheek.
"Come on, baby. We've gotta leave."He grabbed her hand and she threw Jenna a pleading look. Jenna shook her head sympathetically. Pete suddenly picked her up from behind, kissing her neck.
"Off to the rider we go! by the way you look gorgeous, and eye catching."
his isnt the only eye she'll be catching. update later. when u review type fear or stupidity.
Sign up to rate and review this story