Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Can't Wait

Can't Wait

by InuYashasBitch

Inu Yasha cant wait--- can Kagome? This is a first ever for me so be kind..

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-11 - Updated: 2007-01-11 - 1860 words - Complete

?Blocked
It was that mystical time of the month, he could smell it as soon as she appraoched the pack at the camp fire. Giving a low growl, Inu Yasha stood and glared at the girl; of course, he knew she wasn't to be blamed-- she had know idea when she cycled it did 'things' to him. Nervously, he twitched and gulped the last of the ramen with chopsticks and glared again, golden eyes flashing.

"Why are you back so soon?" He grumped.

"Hello, nice to see you too, Inu Yasha," Kagome smiled so sweetly, she seemed somehow fake.

"I thought you said you weren't coming back!" He plunged to his feet so fast, Mirouku nearly dropped his bowl of noodles.

"I say that everytime I leave!" Kagome returned, "I was the one at fault-- I should have known better than to think you were selling us out to Kikiyo. I am sorry."

Her demure eyes cast down, she offered her apology to Inu Yasha who looked away agitated. She didn't get it, she never would. "Yeah yeah, I'll see ya later."

He stomped off into the forest, climbed a tree and sulked at the rising moon. Kagome, used to his moodiness, was unfettered by his remark. Sango made the first move to break the ice, handing Kagome some bread.

"He's hateful when you're here, and he's miserable when you leave. I just don't get him." She chewed the bread thoughtfully.

Mirouku left then, going off to wander and no doubt womanize some village lady. Kagome turned bright eyes to her freind, tears yet unshed threatened to fall to the ground below. Sango touched the girls hand, "What?"

"I don't know what to do, Sango. I really love him--" Kagome's voice was lost in a light sob. "He'll never love me will he?"

Kirara purred lightly and pressed her soft head against Kagome's leg in attempt to bring her some comfort, and Kagome stroked the twin tail.

"Kagome, he doesn't know what to do. He doesn't have emotions often and when he does he hides them. I think you already know what he feels for you." Sango smiled, her freind did to.

The warm fire glowed in her eyes, it was all so clear to her that she felt foolish. He would not have risked his life so many times did he not want her in some form or fashion. Her eyes once again met Sango's--

She shook her head, "Kagome, go to him-- tell him what you want."

With a half nod, she set off out through the forest leaving Sango alone with Miroku-- probably a mistake.

Growling low in his throat, Inu Yasha attempted to steady his nerves. The human girl didn't realize that she drove him crazy. She made in him run wild carnal urges that he had never felt before. The light breeze lifted his silver mane over his shoulder, also bringing to him a scnet...

Working his nose he grew more and more excited, it was her. Kagome appeared in a small clearing below the tree and looked up at him, their eyes locked on each others for a flashing moment. He growled a bit involutarily, even from here he could smell her-- and she was excited. The kind of excited that made his loins tighten a bit, and his left knee twitch. He tore his eyes from her.

"What the hell do you want?" He snapped.

"You." Kagome replied. The word was so small, so innocent, yet the weight of it nearly made Inu Yasha fall from his perch. He had waited so long to hear that from her, but he feared there was some punch line--

"Why?" Inu Yasha glared at her with a withering gaze.

Fearing that this was going to turn into a conversation that got no where, she sighed. "Sit boy!"

Inu Yasha's eyes widened but before he could utter the curse that formed on his tongue, he hit the ground, landing on his stomach and moaning. He'd had enough. The spell wore off in a few moments and when Kagome approached him he grabbed her wrists, his sharp claws digging into tender flesh, he smelled blood. But that wasn't all he smelled, he smelled a faint bit of salty fear and the unmistakable musk of arousal. Kagome had actualy been turned on by his aggression.

"I'm fucking tired of you doing that!" He stood then, but never let her go. "Why do you always follow me? Why do you always tease me? Why don't you know what you do to me?"

"What do I do to you?" She moved closer, almost trying to see how close he'd allow her to get to him.

"You could never understand! I am dog demon after all--" He face came so close to hers that she trembled, further goading him to intimidate her. "I know what you want. I smell it on you."

"Oh, I-- I-- what?" She sputtered, his soft solken hair brushed her face.

"You want me to take you don't you? Take you here on the ground-- like a-- like an animal," he said cleverly avoiding using the word whore.

"Oh, Inu Yasha, yess--" She boldly pressed her lips to his, the blushing school girl replaced by a woman who knew what she wanted.

He allowed the kiss, then shoved her away. "Stop that!"

"What if I don't want to?" She hissed.

"You plan to rape me?" Inu Yasha challenged, his grip moving from her wrists to encircle her waist and drag her against him. She felt beneath the red robe his hardness, hardening and huge.

"Yasha.."

"Feel that? Yeah you do. What do you think that would feel like inside you? mm?" The dog demon's eyes flashed at Kagome, challenging her to try. "I know what you want, girl. I can smell it on you now--"

Eyes suddenly wide, she felt a chill of fear through her stomach. "No, Inu Yasha, no! I don't want this--"

"Lying bitch!" Inu Yasha was angry now. He'd shared with her an intimate moment, by letting her know just what she was capable of making him feel and now she was throwing it in his face. His claws moved up her back and grasped her hair, yanking it back. "Your mouth may lie but your body won't. You've teased me for far too damn long in these tiny skirts, touches here and there-- you know what I mean, stop looking so innocent!"

She felt his anger coursing through his lungs, "Yasha! I never meant to-"

"Shut up!" He snapped, trembling with anger, humiliation, and lust. "I'm going to show you what I want from you."

He was on her then, his body on hers, mouth crushing hers painfully and bruising her lips. She struggled but the demon was far stronger and easily over powered her. Straddling her on the ground, his golden eyes flashed, his silver mane shone in the full japanese moon that sat in the velvet sky just behind his head, giving him a more sinister look. He growled.

"Inu Yasha, you can't take me this way-- I'm-- I'm-- I'm a virgin!" Kagome screamed, but her voice didn't sound like hers. He tilted his head to the side, wondering how one could be so petrified and yet so aroused.

His fingers went to her skirt and shoved their way along her panties waist band, quickly delving inside to find that she was soaked. She wanted toscream, she wanted to scream no and claw at him till he let her go. But, he held onto her wrists in a death grip that was actually making her hands go numb. Inu Yasha was pleased to find that she was so ready for him, he too was growing uncomfortable. He needed her--

The tiny silk panties were no match for Inu Yasha's claws and he shredded them from her hips. With his free hand he removed the tie to his robe and dropped the garment to the ground, exposing himself in all his glory-- hard and ready. And then she screamed, and lept screaming until he clamped a hand over her mouth, wiggling his hips in such a way that he brought himself against her, the wet tip stroking her warmth.

She moaned, the facade shattered. "I want you--"

Inu Yasha jerked his head back, the white hair falling behind him, wondering what kind of trick this was. "Are you sure?"

She nodded, panting to hard to speak. He let her hands go and she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him down to kiss. Grunting in anticipation, he allowed his hands to pull off the shirt and skirt she wore-- leaving her in only a bra-- a bra that he quickly yanked from her. His tongue lapped at the taunt nipples until they gleamed in the full moon. Inu Yasha was impatient, he was too hard now and it was painful and he felt as if he might explode if he didn't find a release soon.

Before she had time to change her mind, or before he dropped dead of a heart attack, he plunged into her. Tight virgin warmth engulfed him like the sheath that held his famed sword, Tetsaiga. Kagome was astonished at his sheer size, she felt as if she were being ripped in half, but it was still-- good. Her nails dug into his spine, bringing out more of his animalistic nature. His powerful hips moved, bringing a cry of agony to the ill prepared Kagome. He silenced her with a kiss then, fearing she would call he soul collectors to them, or worse, Sesshomaru.

He smelled blood again, he smelled the warm essence that filled the night air. He made no apologies-- he thrust hard into her, his swollen balls pressing against her as he did, driving him closer and closer. He was ruthless, and he didn't care if she got off or not-- he wanted a release. A release that had been building inside him for months now.

When Inu Yasha exploded into her, her body betrayed her and she clenched around him so tightly- he felt as if he were being milked of every drop of his seed by her pulsations. He had not anticipated this, her orgasm was not supposed to bring about the feeling of having bonded with her.. it was to bring revulsion and pain from her. Instead, it brought the glow of love to her damp tear streaked cheeks. Inu Yasha's hair matted against his shoulders when he pulled out and turned from her, sitting on his crimson robe. He didn't want to see emotion now...

"Inu Yasha?" Kagome said softly. "What is it?"

"Oh go to sleep," he replied.

"Inu Yasha we need to talk--"

With a heavy sigh he moved, pulling his red pants on to cover part of his nakedness and leaned against a tree. "Come here."

Kagome took the invitation instantly and cuddled against him, loving the way it felt to be wrapped in his arms-- in his robe-- in his love. It was as close as she could expect to get to 'I love you' from Inu Yasha...
Sign up to rate and review this story