Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Fang Over Fang

Fang Over Fang

by ichiko_inuzuka

Kiba is pratically a type of person that doesn't give a damn about anything, correct? He knew it was the right time to show the love for Ichigo. Ichigo has a personality that she's pure; not this t...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Kiba, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-11 - Updated: 2007-01-12 - 557 words - Complete

?Blocked
Kiba thrust her frail body into the wall, the wall and his hips trapping her. "Are you ready?" Ichigo nodded almost desperately. "Yes please Kiba, I want to do this so bad!!" She almost gasped when his smooth hands touched her redden cheeks. His soft lips enclosed over her's oh so gently. "Nnh..." she breathes. Kiba knew he had her right where he wanted her. While one hand started to unbutton her silk shirt, the other was busy removing her pink laced panties with a strawberry eblazoned in the front. She gasped his name as he fingers her a little, smiling deviously. Ichigo never knew she could feel this hot.

"K-Kiba!" she was cut off in the midst of her gasp when he slipped out his tounge into her sweet mouth.

Ichigo returned the favour by massaging his tounge and then kicking his incisors. She began to unzip his pants and pull out his swollen member, massaging it slowly; softly.

"Ooh..." Kiba groaned loudly and breathed hard.

"Come on, say my name." she asked softly.

Kiba winced, he never knew she had such a side to her. "Ichigo..." he said in a slow, sexy voice, playing along for the moment and enjoying the pleasure.

Ichigo smiled and blushed even more. Kiba then lift her up by her back-side with his hands. She wrapped her legs around his back and squeezes her thighs around his hips tightly. Now her head was only slightly above his and took his chance to make out with him as he slid into her.

"Aaahh!!" Ichigo gasped as she pulled away from him, leaving a line of spit connecting their lips.

It was love juice for them, no matter what the hell they did, they just want more. Especially Ichigo who needed him more than him needing her.

"Now, I'd like to hear my name, my sexy bitch." Kiba smirked some as he growled into her ear sensually. She overcome with passion and lust and succomed to his request.

"Kiba..." she whispers in a soft tone of her voice, he almost came at the sound of her desperation in her voice, but he didn't.

He couldn't let it be over so soon. He pushed her back into the wall, the cold stone making her shiver a bit. She rocked up and down searching for her own release which wasn't too far away. Kiba thrust upward in the same tempo as her; they had become as one. Ichigo drew breath deeply and gave a whispered scream signaling she has found the ultimate euphora. Kiba knew he could then relax and began working for himself now that she has been completly sastified. It didn't take too long to find; the next moment he came and dampened her little black skirt. With Ichigo still attached to his hips, he leaned himself and Ichigo towards into the wall more so they wouldn't fall. He rested his head between her neck and kissed the soft skin there. She loved it when he did that and nuzzled his ear and then bit it oh so softly.

Ichigo calmed herself down, exhaling her hot breath down his neck some, "Goddamn Kiba... you fuck so good, you know? Aishiteru." The young Shinobi plants a small kiss upon her soft pink lips and smiles up to her, "I already know that."


.end
Sign up to rate and review this story