Categories > Celebrities > Taking Back Sunday > Devine intervention

i'm not okay

by xCamisadox 1 review

Introduction to the story. Find out about Lizzi's past

Category: Taking Back Sunday - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-06 - Updated: 2007-01-06 - 305 words

0Unrated
know life was ever easy. I just never thought it would be this difficult. I mean as soon as you get a good thing you do something stupid you let it slip away. It may have been three years since I lost Dan but I still miss him. It was my fault he died. If I hadn't of asked him for some chips. He would never have gone. I would still have him. Dan was my best friend ever I would known him since I was six. He was gay. He was the only person I could tell anything too and I caused his death. Still now, I do not know what to do with out him.


Lizzi sighed and shut her diary. She looked around her. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining not a cloud in the sky. She was sitting on the bench she and Dan used to come too when they were growing up she had such wonderful memories here. She as she remembered some of those times.


Lizzi was a pretty girl. She had long blonde hair, which today was swept back in a bun. She had deep brown eyes and a perfect face from the surface there was nothing to pick fault with. Until you saw her arms. She had a huge scar from her elbow to her wrist- she did this after she heard of Dan's death with a piece of broken glass. She regretted now the scar was ugly and it took up such a huge proportion of her arm.


She saw a shadow approaching and that shadow took a seat next to her.


"are you okay" the person asked


"yes thanks I just like sitting here" she smiled


She looked into his eyes and saw no other than Adam Lazzara of Taking Back Sunday
Sign up to rate and review this story