Categories > Anime/Manga > Pet Shop of Horrors > D is for...

Pet Project

by Eternatis 0 reviews

Seducing Vesca could have been an amusing project if he wouldn't try to reciprocate...

Category: Pet Shop of Horrors - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Other - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-14 - 164 words

0Unrated
D doesn't sleep with Howell because he likes him, or even because he's desperate for sex. He does it for reasons that only make sense in his beautiful, twisted head.

He does it because it amuses him to watch Howell fall apart. It's a kind of project; How many ways can he make his pet collapse? How long does it take? When exactly should he stop to drive the man mad with frustration?

He's simply gathering information to enhance the teasing of his poor pathetic Vesca.

But if Howell can get there first - if he can drive D crazy instead of the other way around - if he can touch and kiss and - and - Then D gives up. Howell's won, and D will hiss and order, trying to not sound like he craves the attentions of a mere mortal.

If Howell's won, the look on D's face is usually anger. Contempt. Hatred. And - just a spark, just enough for Howell to notice and crave - awe.
Sign up to rate and review this story