Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Destined Love

Chapter 1

by XJaideX 2 reviews

Miroku and Sango love each other deeply, but they never seem to let the other know of their true feelings. Will Sango finally express herself when shes about to lose the only man shes ever loved? [...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Characters: Miroku, Sango - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-10 - Updated: 2007-01-11 - 1183 words

-1TrainWreck
This is my first fan fic, and I hope you all like it ^.^
Please review and let me know whatcha think ~.^


~ o O o ~

Miroku and Sango had gotten separated from the others, and now heaving for breath battled side by side against the Samyosho demon sent by Naraku. The huge wasp like insect jetted towards them, Naraku's clear orders resonating in the air. "Kill them, the poor monk is useless with out his wind tunnel!!! And with the jewel shard I embedded in you, you better not disappoint me"

Seconds after his command the Demon jolted for Miroku, its pincers slashing at his left arm as he attacked with his staff. Blue ooze leaking out of its fresh puncture wound, and then with a siren like buzz, it lunged for Miroku once more, obviously agitated by its injury. Again, its razor sharp pincers gashed him, this time in the middle of his chest, causing crimson colored blood to flow from his wound.

"Miroku, hang in there!"

Sango's Hiraikotsu flew through the air and hit the demon, and it screeched in agony as it flew towards its new target. Miroku's gaze left his wounded arm and set on Sango. Anger fresh in his eyes as he watched the Samyosho spit a cloud of miasma and Sango in a coughing frenzy. Again Naraku's voice filled the air, "You two are pathetic, watching you die will bring me pleasure indeed." Miroku, pissed at the remark, shouted into the air blindly, "Shut your mouth, you have no Idea who I am Naraku!"

Sango over come by the Miasma fell to the floor unconscious. Miroku on reflex pulled his Prayer beads from his cursed hand, and clenched his teeth, knowing the pain soon to come./I could never live with myself if something happened to you Sango.../ "Hang on Sango, just hang on!"

"You fool, are you really going to die for a measly Girl?" Naraku's voice again filling the vast space.

"This 'measly girl' is the only person I care about, and I will never let anything happen to her, even if protecting her means loosing my life!" Sango's eyes sprung open as her ears caught his words. Her clearing vision catching him begin to suck up the enormous Samyosho. His shrill scream of agony filled her eyes with tears and her heart broke as she glimpsed his eyes roll back in his head and his limp body fall to the floor. "Mir... Miroku!!!!!!!!"

Sango sprang up in a heart beat, and ran towards his body. "Miroku.... Miroku... Say something pl-ease!" she said between sobs, her heart aching at the sight. She pulled his head on her lap, and brushed a damp lock of raven hair from his face. "Miroku, say something please!" A chocked sob unlocking itself from her throat as she gently shook his shoulders. Seconds later his eyes slowly fluttered open, he tried to say something but was to weak to make a sound. "Oh Miroku, your still alive," she said softly into his ear. Relief running through her body. "I don't know what I would have done." Her gaze drifted to his bleeding wounds, and she could see that his skin was growing paler. She gently set him on the floor and sprinted towards her Hiraikotsu and bag. Luckily she had some of Kagome's medicine with her. She quickly grabbed all of it and set it near Miroku. His eyes were now closed and as she sat, she watched his chest rise and fall, making sure he was still stable.

She looked at his left arm and saw a pool of blood beginning to form, working fast she took Kagome's bandages and began applying pressure and wrapping the severe gashes in his arm. She could tell they were deep because after each soft heart beat the flow of blood seemed distinctly stronger. The bandages would help his body clot the wounds, and stop the blood loss. She began to expose his chest to bandage his other wound and couldn't believe the amount of blood that was almost 'spilling' from his body, her face turned hot as her adrenaline began to rise at the thought of him bleeding to death. She took the palm of her hand and pushed slowly but firmly down on the deep gash on his chest with a mound of gauze. Hoping that the bleeding would stop.

"A...Am I dying?" an almost whisper escaped Miroku's trembling lips. "No, of course not. I'm not going to let you! Just relax..." Pleased with the results, she quickly worked the bandages around his chest. Quietly admiring Miroku's chiseled body. Then reality clicked again as she remembered his words as she lay unconscious on the floor. Did I hear him correctly?

Miroku began to shake violently, his lids flung open revealing his bloodshot eyes. Sango crouched over him and put her knees on either side of his body, aimed for his flailing arms and pushed them to the floor. Restraining him so no further damage could be done to his fresh wounds. He began to babble incoherent words, and all she could do was stare straight at him. Her eyes locked on his for what seemed like forever. He thrashed about in his seizure like state, clear signs of unbearable agony plastered on his face until finaly he had tired himself out and just lay still.

She fell to the floor beside him, exhausted. Even near death he was extremely strong and it took everything she had to keep him at least partially subdued. She began to cry as she tilted her head towards his ear, "Miroku, please don't die, please stay alive for me." Tears continued to fill her honey eyes as she stroked his cheek. I love you, I don't know what to do... She sat up slowly and brushed the tears from her delicate complexion, and began to look through the bundle of medicines in an attempt to find anything that could calm the poison stinging every inch of Miroku's body. Her eyes glistened as she came across a bottle with a bee's image on its label. This should help ease the poison. She slowly pulled his head up and set him against her chest. Her body supporting him. She grabbed the bottle and touched its metal rim to his lips. "Miroku..." she softly said. "Drink this it will help ease the pain." He didn't respond at all, she touched the cold metal to his neck, "Miroku, drink this please." His throat made a sort of hissing noise and she took it as a response. She lifted the bottle to his lips and slipped some of the liquid into his mouth. "Now swallow, it'll help you." She said, holding his chin up with her free hand. He swallowed and she poured in more, again he swallowed. She laid him down and rested his head on her lap, and waited. Waited for the medicine to take effect.


~ o O o ~

Ok well I'm currently in the middle of writing the next chapter, so it'll be up soon. Poor Miroku huh :(
Sign up to rate and review this story