Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz

Crawford Tartan

by agikito 2 reviews

Inspired by a Gmail banner advertising Crawford Scarves available at the Tartan Shop, and a quick Google out of curiosity had me stumbling across the Crawford Clan Shop. So of course Schuldig took ...

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Crawford, Farfarello, Schuldig - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-15 - 311 words - Complete

2Funny
"What..." Crawford struggled with the urge to remove his glasses and rub at his eyes until what was obviously some kind of hideous hallucination disappeared, "on earth are you wearing, Schuldig?"

"You like it?" Schuldig asked, smirking, and executed a gleeful little twirl which sent his - skirt, kilt? The bottom half of the ensemble, anyway - flying up around his waist to expose a rather obvious lack of anything else.

Crawford blinked, several times, and while he wasn't necessarily averse to the lack, he still had to ask, "And why aren't you wearing underwear?"

"It isn't traditional to. Is it, Farf?"

Farfarello eyed him irritably from the couch and sneered. "Wrong fuckin' people, /Austrian/."

"Whatever." Schuldig waved dismissively and continued to smirk at Crawford. "You didn't answer my question. Do you like it?"

Crawford took a deep breath and looked at the... kilt, he decided. The sash and scarf, the knee high socks and weird little belt thing and oddly shaped hat with a pom-pom on top. All in clashing tartan patterns and colors. "I asked first." He eventually said, making Schuldig pout.

"Fine," he sulked, "There was spam in with my email a while ago that was advertising a Crawford Scarf available from the Crawford Clan Shop, so I... ordered a couple of things."

"So that's a...?" Crawford waved his hand at the kilt.

"Crawford Tartan medium weight Kilt." Schuldig announced, sounding pleased.

"And that?"

"This?" Schuldig fingered the end of his scarf and Crawford nodded. "A Crawford Tartan lambswool scarf."

"Huh." Crawford considered Schuldig in all his mismatched tartan glory, each piece apparently named after himself, or his namesake clan at any rate. "I like it." He said finally and carefully hid his smile at the way Schuldig's smirk softened slightly into something just that little bit sweeter.

It wasn't like he loved Schuldig for his fashion sense, after all.
Sign up to rate and review this story