Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Miscellaneous 100 word Drabbles

Arriving / Waiting in Line / Management

by agikito 1 review

Miscellaneous 100 word Drabbles written for the WK100 Livejournal community and other such things, encompassing various characters, categories and ratings

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Humor - Characters: Schwarz, Weiss - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-15 - 313 words

1Funny
Titles: Arriving Waiting in Line Management
Challenge: Afterlife


Arriving

Schuldig was ready for death, when it finally came for him. There was nothing for him to leave behind anymore, and nothing to regret; being the last one of their group alive, and alone, for so long had left him feeling tired and worn, old before his time.

What he wasn't ready for, however, was Death itself. Or rather, himself.

"Nagi?"

"Hn." Nagi toed Schuldig's still bleeding corpse distastefully. "You took your time. Crawford was getting impatient."

Schuldig smirked instinctively and reached out to ruffle Nagi's hair before he could duck out of the way. "It's called being fashionably late."


Waiting in Line

"Hell has a gate?" Schuldig craned his neck to look up at the towering, rather forbidding, doors, and Nagi sighed and crossed his arms.

"It was Farfarello's idea. He said if Heaven had gates, then so should Hell."

Schuldig eyed him and leaned back, trying to determine how high the doors really were. "Huh. I always thought they were metaphorical."

"The ones in Heaven are."

Schuldig yelped and staggered forward, startled at the brush of lips against his ear. "Jesus, Farf!"

"Wrong afterlife," Farfarello grinned, and was it just his imagination or were Farfarello's teeth sharper? "Ours, though, are real."


Management

Schuldig looked around the room and grinned. "Get bored without me, Bradley?"

"Don't call me that, and I wasn't bored," Crawford frowned, "They were inefficient. I've simply improved things."

It was a struggle not to laugh outright, but Schuldig thought he managed admirably, swaggering over to where Crawford sat. "And these, Bradley?" he asked, tugging on the end of one expansive, leathery black wing.

Crawford coughed and adjusted his glasses uncomfortably. "Don't call me that. And they were an unexpected side effect of taking my current position."

"Oh? So what should I call-"

Crawford smiled wickedly. "Lucifer will do nicely."
Sign up to rate and review this story