Categories > Original > Erotica > a haven among the clouds

a haven among the clouds

by thetokyomachineclub 0 reviews

working on it...going to involve vampires

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-15 - Updated: 2007-01-15 - 239 words

0Unrated
The clouds find a haven here among these gray depressing people obsessed with the mundane. They're always walking in a straight line from point A to point B, worrying over things that in the end of their lives, will probably mean nothing. I know though, that I am no exception to the rule, I rule my life with the same principles. Oh how I worry about the sleeping world, everything that doesn't concern me in the least. Sometimes I'll think about the waking world, everything everyone thinks of only when they are sleeping. Refusing to discuss a notion further if their minds can't advance and find the answer themselves.
Melancholy and dull, the sky is filled to the brim in a watery existence, when it's not raining here its snowing ash. Not only is this a description most accurate, its truly accepted by the common public. Meteorologists and scientists alike are baffled, how in the world can a city of this modern beauty and supposed economic vigor go on in such a continuously hazy life. I know exactly why though, its just this city attracted a gross amount of people, and it just so happens they all are kings of their own ideals. That inevitably is the cautious dealings of the world and their jumbled plethora meshed together in a horrible dirty pile of politics, business, and economic stability. While still trying to keep the unstable world completely sane.
Sign up to rate and review this story