Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > How many stars did you make a wish upon?

Let's rock!!!

by puddin 0 reviews

Girls goes on rockshow. girls meet boy again. gril and boys takes a walk. what happends next?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-01-15 - Updated: 2007-01-15 - 943 words

0Unrated
Saga went home with a confused mind. He wasn't the way she had imagined.
She held the backstage pass in her front pocket. On the way home she would take it up just to look at it, to finally release it wasn't a dream that she had just experienced.
The first thing she did when she got home was to phone her sister Anna.
Saga and her sister were very close to each other. Anna was a couple years younger then her.
Anna and her friends had an own band that they called The Tear Drops Upon Your Face shortened as TTDUYF. Saga had once been one of the members in that band.
After that Saga went and took a shower, she also changed in to some fresh cloths.
She really loved being on a music concert. She was one of them in the front row that was really in to the music. She really loved when they played "The Music Or The Misery".
It had always been her favourite song.
After the show she made her way to the backstage area. The area was guarded by a big black
security guard. Saga showed Petes backstage pass. "Sorry miss, you don't look like a Pete Wentz" the guard said as she was trying to go in. "But Pete gave me this; he's waiting for me inside." She said trying one more time to get by the guard again. "You must let me in." she said to the guard. "You're not getting any where miss." Said the guard.
"Hey, stop that let her in" it was Patrick whom had just passed by when he heard a young woman trying to get in. "but my orders are clear, to not let anyone in that doesn't have the right backstage pass." The guard said in his deafens. "Well I am the lead singer in Fall Out Boy and in a way I am your boss." Said Patrick. "Okay for this time then but next time she will need the right pass" the guard said and moved away.
"So you must be Saga, Pete hasn't stopped talking about you since he got back. Alright I think that Pete's in the changing room so this way." Patrick said and started to walk. "I am Patrick by the way" he said and gave her his hand. "I am Saga" she said and shake his hand.
Finally they were at a door which is said Fall Out Boy on it.
Patrick knocked on the door and opened it a bit, he said with a British accent "are you ladies decent?" "Ohh no don't come in!" could Saga her coming from inside of the room she could also her that it was Pete saying it with an almost female voice sounding. "Ohh that's sad, then I have to tell this beautifully young lady to leave" Said Patrick. "Noo don't let her go, she can come in" Pete said in normal voice.
Patrick opened the door fully and said "ladies first" with a British accent.
She entered the dressing room; the first thing that she saw was Pete with no shirt on him. She slowly watched all his tattoos, she been thinking on getting one but she never had had the guts to get one.
"Come here and give me a big hug" was the first thing that Pete said to her.
Saga walked slowly to Pete and gave him a big hug.

After they had quit hugging Pete thought it was a good idea to introduce her for the rest of the band so he stated "This Andy" he said and pointed on Andy. "Andy this Saga", "hi Saga" said Andy to Saga. "Hi" said Saga back. "And this is Joe" Pete said and pointed at Joe, "Joe, this is Saga". "Hi Saga" Said Joe, "hi" said Saga back.
"And this is Patrick, but I think he has already introduced him self" Pete said.
Pete wanted to show her the tour bus which they had lived on during the past month and would continue living in the rest of the summer.
"This where we live when we are on tour, this is my bunk" he said and showed with his arm.
"This one is Andys and that on are Patricks and the one over Patricks is Joes." He continued saying. She saw that it was two bunks that didn't belong to no one. "Are those for the groupies?" She asked as a joke. "Yea normally pick out yen lucky girls after every show for some hot steamy group sex." He replied. "Ohh that was too much information to handle." She said.
There was a sitting area in the buss. So they went there.
They sat there until almost 4 o'clock talking about music and movies that they couldn't live without. They decided t take a walk after that Andy had asked them to be quieter because he needed his beauty sleep. They decided to walk along the Thames and watching the light coming.

When the final time came to departure from each other.
Pete asked "so this is how we leave each other? Will we stay in touch?"
"time has come to say good bye and only time will tell and you have my number." She answered. When Pete was about to leave she said his name out and took his hand, she slowly dragged him close to her. They eyes meet and in his she could se whole world.
She putted her arms around his shoulders. Their lips started to move slowly to each other.
Finally they meet in a long intense kiss.

an: Please rewiew it's fun to hear feedback
Sign up to rate and review this story