Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

the magical TOM?

by KitKathy4Real 5 reviews

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 348 words

1Funny
Pete crept alond the dark hallway past Andy's room. He heard two voices fighting from inside.
"Denise, why are you acting like this?"came Andy's upset voice.
"Like what? I'm completely normal. It's you!" Denise's responded angrily.
"I have been nothing but loving and caring. I don't know whats wrong with you, why you're acting like this."
"Nothing is wrong! I just can't take your stupid comment like "Oh Denise, your body is so much sexier than my other girlfriend's" or "Denise, you're so much cuter than that hooker I had last night."" Pete held in his laugh at the "clever" remark.
"It was a joke! I would never do anything like that. You're the one I'm with!"
"Still I don't know if you love me or if it's just for the action-"
"Denise, we've been going out for 4 1/2 months and we've made love once. (Pete cocked an eyebrow) I would have dumped you by now if that's all I was interested in. I s that really what you thik Of me? You think I'm a pig like that? I thought you knew me better than that." Pete knew by the hurt in Andy's voice he shouldn't be listening to this rather private conversation.
"Does it even matter? You're gonna leave me anyway. Just like every other guy." Be fore Pete could move Denise threw the door open and stared him in the face, tears seeping from her eyes. After she finished registering the shock, Denise sslapped Pete hard across the face."Peter Wentz, you asshole."
She rushed past him, down the stairs and out the front door still in her pajamaz. Pete and Andy stood staring at each other.
Pete nodded his head "So..."
Andy looked as though he was between crying and breaking something. He settled for,"God, I fucking love her so much! What the fuck is wrong with every-fucking-thing!"
Pete nodded and hugged him as best he could without feeling sorta weird."She'll get over it, Andy. It's probably the 'Magical' time of month."
Andy nodded. "God I hope so."
hahaha magical.
fun
kbyenow.
Sign up to rate and review this story