Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Prettypoizon's Scribbles

January 16th, 2007

by prettypoizon 1 review

Just a blog-type thingy for when I can't bring myself to write anything else. Updates, spoilers and random thoughts. Short and sweet.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-17 - 583 words - Complete

0Unrated
K, so...

Jeremiah took one look at my new hair and said I remind him of Fall Out Boy. I have no idea what he was talking about, but that's just Jermy for ya ^^

Ooh...I was gonna go on and on and on but I can't REMEMBER anything I was supposed to type o_o

Hmm...updates.
My art teacher is retiring in two weeks, at the end of the semester. ;_;
Izzy is marrying me. Evie is the best man. ^^
New WFTC chapter
I'm behind on my reading again. I will never finish reading Evie's 'Saturday' series -_-

Wanna know something weird? My mum has started calling Everett, my 8 month old brother, Evie. Serious, it's even spelt the same. And it's weird for me. But I can't tell my mum this 'cause my parents don't know I write fanfic. They think it's pathetic. Which it is, actually. It is beyond obsession. But oh, well. We can be pathetic together; lets make pathetic babies.

I tried to draw Hannah and the angel locket. The results were disastrous; I CAN'T DRAW. The stupid Converse took me at least twenty minutes. I did not capture Hannah's face the way I imagine it. She's beautiful; like, drop dead GORGEOUS. My drawing is awful. I'll scan it sometime, if I can figure out how to use that thing...

I had a weird moment the other day. Two, actually. Okay, make that three. I was watching Fall Out Boy on AOL Sessions, and in the interview, I started giggling insanely when Pete said 'Patrick.' That's it. There was nothing funny about the situation. But I laughed for twenty minutes. And when Patrick was talking about getting Danny Elfman on a record (I think that's the name...no idea who he is...) and Pete says, "Yeah, Patrick, we're gonna get Danny Elfman on the record. I've got a fucking unicorn to sell ya, too." Tara and I found that waaay too funny xD But the weirdest moment was when, all of a sudden, I wondered why I like their music so much. Why I write stories about the members. It's hard to describe, but it was like I suddenly doubted my faith in them. The new songs are amazing, but since I started listening to From Under the Cork Tree, even before I'd heard their other stuff, it will always be my favorite. But the feeling went away; I know exactly why I love them. Because they saved my life. Simple as that. Thank you, Tara, for buying me From Under the Cork Tree for my birthday.

I know some people think you can't really love them if you're a new fan, but I've heard all their stuff. I got FUTC first, and a week later I bought TTTYG. I downloaded all the songs from their EP s and bonus tracks and whatnot. Tara has the limited edition FUCT, I downloaded the extra songs from it. It pisses me off, because I've talked to some people who look down on me because I haven't liked FOB since they were new. I would've been 11 when TTTYG was released; anyway, I was still listening to bubble gum pop and wearing pink at that point.

Ooh, Tara got her OCK stuff the other day ^^ The shirt confused everyone at school. Actually, it confused me, too. I wonder why they chose that picture...my stuff is gonna take longer to get here -_-

Okay, I'll shut up now. I just feel like writing.

XO,
Lexi
Sign up to rate and review this story