Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Miscellaneous 100 word Drabbles

Unnatural Disasters / Just Doing the Job

by agikito 1 review

Miscellaneous 100 word Drabbles written for the WK100 Livejournal community and other such things, encompassing various characters, categories and ratings

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Humor - Characters: Schwarz, Weiss - Published: 2007-01-17 - Updated: 2007-01-18 - 212 words

1Funny
Title: Unnatural Disasters
Challenge: Disasters

Nagi stretched out on the ground with a tired groan as the last of the tremors subsided. He let Schuldig scoop him up, a clear indication of just how worn out he was since Nagi usually hated being held, but Crawford's faint smile was worth the steadily growing ache through his body.

"Well done." Crawford said, resting a hand momentarily on the top of Nagi's head. The small earthquake was enough to weaken the ground beneath the tower; cracks now ran through its foundation. The last keystone of his plan, of their future, was in place.

The tower would fall.


Title: Just Doing the Job
Challenge: Disasters

When Brad said 'create a distraction', Schuldig created a /distraction/. He laughed in maniacal glee as the people of Tokyo fled from him in horror and disbelief, screaming and crying. Trailing after him, Nagi sighed and flipped over another car, took out a chunk of masonry from a nearby building and gouged a hole in the street.

"Is this really necessary?" he asked irritably.

Schuldig grinned. "Hey, Brad wanted a distraction. What could be more distracting than a mass hallucination?"

Nagi looked at him. "Of Godzilla?"

Schuldig just grinned harder. "We're in Japan." he pointed out. "Goddamn right 'of Godzilla'."
Sign up to rate and review this story