Categories > Games > Resident Evil > Resident Evil: The Virus Outbreak

Resident Evil: The Virus Outbreak

by taco_dude13 0 reviews

Years after the Virus being cured, Umbrella Corp. designed a new element: Xonic. But it was unstable. It shattered and caused a massive explosion in the building. There by beginning the outbreak ...

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror - Characters: Billy Coen, Chris Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-01-19 - Updated: 2007-01-20 - 435 words

0Unrated
Resident Evil: The Virus Outbreak


I was at the bar when on the news it showed a report about an explosion at the Umbrella Corp. building. Then, I looked outside and saw a green fog. I looked at Leon. "Leon, whats with the green fog?" He looks at me and then the window. "I have no clue, but it has to be bad." So then, a guy walks into the bar, he looks shady and evil. He walks to me. "Hey...Kid, wanna buy some bones?" And I say. "Now why in the hell would I want to buy a bone? I'm not a dog." And then I turn back to the bartender. The merchant who asked me if I wanted to buy a bone left after two ours. I looked back outside. The fog was gone. I reached into my bag and pulled out my AK-47. "Leon, lets go." He turned to me and pulled out his pistol and loaded it. "Ok, where to?" I walked to the door and stopped. "The Umbrella Corp. building." And I push through the doors. Leon follows me out them to the Umbrella Corp. building. There wasn't much to look at except two floors were left. The other three were blown off by the explosion. We enter through the broken glass doors of the building. "Crap, be careful around that broken glass." Leon says as he steps on a glass and breaks it. Then, we hear a moan. We continue down the hallway and go into the library and the moan gets louder. Then, behind the desk is a zombie. I point my AK-47 at its head, but Leon beat me to the punch. He blew a hole right through it. Half of the brain was on the wall behind it. "Nice shooting." I say as I walk through the rows of shelves looking for someone or something. Then, I bump into an old friend...Clarke Benson. "Clarke. What are you doing here?" I said as I looked at him holding his two-barrel shotgun down. "Same for you. Anyway, I saw the explosion on TV, thought I might check it out." Then a zombie crossed behind us both. No way out. We turned back to back and blew their heads off. Blood and guts were everywhere. Then we heard Leon shout. "Guys! I think I found something you might wanna see!" Then we ran to Leon.


A/N - - sorry for shortness. this is my first post on ficwad. future chapters will be longer. please rate and review. may the quesadillas and other tasty mexican munchies be with you ^^.
Sign up to rate and review this story