Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Someone to Die For

Chapter 25:Entire Flashback Scene.

by Popciclegirl 2 reviews

Jared has a flash back of when Lilee was a baby.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-20 - Updated: 2007-01-20 - 473 words

1Moving
Note:This is an entire flashback scene. Kind of sad that I have to explain this 'cause it's right in the title. Just making sure.

*

"I don't know what to do with you." A 19 year old Jared said, talking to his newborn daughter. He sighed. "Lilee, what am I going to do?"

He felt retarted. Talking to a baby who wasn't even a month old yet.

"I'm stuck with you. I'm stuck rasing you on my own."

Lilee just stared at him, not knowing what the hell was going on.

"I don't know why I'm even talking to you. You don't get life yet. You don't understand what the fuck I'm saying."

There was a knock at his door. "What do you want?" He asked sourly.

"Bro, it's Shannon."

Jared shook his head. "Whatever."

Shannon entered the room and sat besides Jared. "Are you okay? I heard you talking."

"Oh yeah...I was just...playing with Lilee."

"Didn't sound like playing to me. You were yelling in some sort of way."

"I wasn't yelling at her...it was at myself."

Shannon nodded. He looked out the window.

"I just don't understand why she left me."

"She didn't leave you..."

"She died! Right there in my arms! She left me with our daughter."

"The doctors told you it was gonna happen. They There were some major complications."

"If I could figure out what Kat said, her last words."

Jared slammed his fist against the wall. "It's just not fair! I was going to propose to her and she just left."

Lilee started to cry. Jared picked her up. "I can't keep her..."

Shannon shook his head. "No Jared."

"No what? I'm only 19 and I can't take care of her myself."

"You're not by yourself! You have us."

"Us who, huh? I'm not going to be able to finish college, I'll be with her."

Shannon shook his head. "Jay, jsut think about it. She's all you have left of Kat. Do you really want to give up something you and your lover created?" He said, before leaving the room.

Lilee started to cry louder. "No, please. Stop."

This just made her cry louder.

He finally decided to coax her. She began to calm down.

"I don't have anything. I lost my respect, my individuality...my virginity."

Lilee just stared at him.

"It's no use...you're tired, aren't you?"

She seemed to nod a little.

"It's almost 3, you should be." He said. Jared put her back in her crib. He looked at her for a few minutes.

'Why?' He asked himself. He walked around the room before stopping at one picture. He picked it up and looked at it. "You would've been so happy with us."

Jared placed it face down on his desk. "I don't get you Kat. If you loved me, why'd you leave?"
Sign up to rate and review this story