Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Love is in the air

by ThePatient 3 reviews

Niky finds out how Gerard and Frank really feel!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-21 - Updated: 2007-01-21 - 1161 words

2Hot
The next day was the start of the bands holidays! They would be off for 6 weeks and be staying in New Jersey with they family. All ecept Bob who was going to Chicago for his family! Everyone was in the van going to drop Bob off at the aerport.
"So what you got your parents for christmas Bob?" I asked.
"Well...I've got my dad this really cool new comic book cause he loves comics just as much as me, and i've got my mum some new clothes. Acctualy Niky could you take a look and see if you think she'd like them?"
"Oh! yeah, sure, ok!" i said taken aback. He got out a black punkyfish top with a lace cross on the back and a black velvet skirt with gold buttons down it. I looked at it in awe. "Bob!! how much did that cost? OMG! its lovely!!" I nearly shouted.
"The top was about £25 and the skirt was alot more but i'm not going to say how much cause Ray will hit me!" Ray gave Bob a dissaproving look. Ray sighed and said, "I always have to tell him to watch his money! I swear he eats it! I mean he has it one day and its gone the next!!" I sat trying not to laugh at Ray's face. As we pulled up outside the aerport Ray and Bob finished arguing and everyone got out. Everyone said they goodbyes to bob then Ray, Mikey and Frank left with him to go check-in. Gerard and i stood outside talking and waiting for them. I excused myself to go into the bathroom. I went and sat on the sinks. Suddenly Gerard walked in.
"Umm...Gee i think you have the wrong bathroom!!" i said giggling. He looked deep into my eyes. I was hypnotised by those eyes.
"No. I think i have the right one." he said as he kissed me pasionatly. I sat there shocked. Then i kissed back. I reliezed i loved him! As we were kissing Gerard said, "Niky...? do you like me?" We stopped kissing.
"Gerard i've not liked you since the day we met. I've loved you!" With that he slammed his soft lips onto mine and i kissed back. His tongue licked my lips asking for acces and i granted it. I felt a sudden bolt of need run through me as I Kissed him passionately. He noticed my need and his arm came forward and wrapped around my waist pulling me to him. I was now closely pressed up against him, feeling an erection forming through the tight material of his pants. I needily ground against him causing him to hiss into my ear. I snaked my hand between our bodies and began to rub him through his pants. He didn't say another word but leaned forward and started to suck and nip at my neck before biting down harshly drawing blood. I threw my head back, reeling from the combined pleasure and pain. He began to grind into my still vigilant hand before reaching down and pulling my hand away. I looked at him questioningly at first before he placed my once busy hand around his neck and placed his hand on my ass. He pulled me up tightly against his groin and instead begun to grind directly into my own need. I purred with pleasure and decided to give Gerard a mark of his own. Once I had succeeded in breaking the skin of the man's neck I was rewarded with the perfectly metallic taste of his blood and a guttural moan, which made me purr even louder. He seemed to be quickly loosing the tight control he had previously had over his actions and emotions when I had started. He violently released my ass and begun pulling me towards a cubicle. Once I was inside in the crammed cubicles he literally slammed me up against the wall. Picking me up completely off the floor with his hands on my ass and kissed me passionately on the lips. His taste was amazing. I began to grind into him as he continued to passionately kiss you in the cubicle causing him and me both to moan into each other's mouths. He wasted no time with shirts or shoes he just begun to hike up my skirt and unzipped his pants allowing them to drop to the floor along with his boxers. Once he was ready I begun to pump him tightly yet slowly causing him to grit his teeth and growl in frustration at the tantalizing torture. With a strength that made me smile he held me up with one hand and used the other to pull my hand way from my prize before slithering his own arm between you two. He smiled up at me as I left a ripping of thin material that I knew was my panties, I certainly loved that smile. He kissed me deeply as he slammed two fingers into me while massaging my clit with his thumb. He didn't move the fingers in and out but just begun to slowing swirl them within me as his mouth moved to kiss and nip at my neck. It was a sweet torture that had me biting my own lip to the point of causing blood to trickle into my mouth, I was on the verge of oblivion as he begun to slowly slide his fingers in and out while slowly circling my clit with his thumb. As he removed his lips from my neck and stared deeply into my eyes I fell apart. My body spasiming around his digits and my mouth no longer being able to remain closed as I screamed to the high heavens. He kissed my face and lips gently as I rode out my orgasm. When the lights behind my eyes stopped exploding I made eye contact with him again and smiled. He looked at me before saying "ready?" I nodded my head as he slid into me causing us both to moan. As he continued to slam into me, pounding me into the wall, though I had only done this once or twice before when I was between steady boyfriends I could definitely say that no guy, had been this considerate of my pleasure before. I could feel his thrusts becoming more erratic, I knew you were both close but first I needed to know, "Why Gerard?" "Because I love you" is all he said. At hearing his silky voice huskily I screamed it as I came apart around him for the second time that night, him shortly following. He pulled out of me and gently lowered me to the floor; I leaned back against the wall Gerard leaning forward onto me. Neither of us was able to stand properly, both our legs shaking. as we stood there cuddled up against each other we heard Frank come into the toilets calling my name..........
Sign up to rate and review this story