Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sing Until Your Lungs Give Out

Flashback Part 2

by aznfoblover 0 reviews

flashback ends. and it's a pretty sad chapter. some sex stuff mentioned, but not described in detail.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-01-21 - Updated: 2007-01-21 - 881 words

0Unrated
=====
Chapter 7 Part 2
=====

--Flashback (continued)--

I woke up the next morning to find Patrick asleep beside me. He was such a great friend. He woke up once I was finished getting ready for the day. I was turning on the computer and bringing in my suitcase when I noticed he was awake.

"Where are you going?" he asked. I shrugged.

"Probably back to Jersey. You know I lived there before, and I think I'll look up some of my old friends. I just can't stay here," I said.

"What happened last night?" he asked. I told him everything. I was crying by the end, and he was mad. "Why is Pete such a fucking idiot? I mean, he has everything he could want and he goes and fucks it all up."

"I don't know, but I'm leaving for Jersey tomorrow," I said, finishing the purchase of one ticket to Newark, New Jersey. One-way flight. 7:30 am.

"Take me with you," Patrick said. I looked at him like he was crazy. "I don't want to have to be separated from you before I absolutely have to."

"Oh come on, Trick. You and I both know that the band is gonna make it big, and I'll be left behind either way. We can still call each other and stuff. It won't be the end of the world," I said, trying to convince both of us. "Besides, your mom would murder me if we ran away together."

"Then there's something I have to do before you leave," he said. I raised my eyebrow, and he moved closer. Suddenly, he kissed me hard, and I was backed up against my wall. I kissed him back out of instinct and before I could register what was happening, we were having sex. I was losing my virginity to my best friend. After we had finished, Patrick kissed the top of my head as we both flopped down on my bed. I laid my head on his chest, and we stayed like that for a while. Minutes and hours passed, and we still laid there. Patrick finally decided to speak up.

"You're still going to leave, aren't you?" I nodded, not looking at him. "I thought that if we...you know. I thought it'd make you stay. I don't want you to leave. You're my best friend in the world." I tried to blink away the tears. "I guess...you might want to pack," Patrick said, sounding defeated. I nodded, a few tears finding their way out. We got dressed in silence, knowing that having sex didn't mean we were in love. It meant that Patrick wanted me to stay so badly, he would do anything for me to stay.

He stayed to help me pack. All day, we packed up everything we thought I'd need. I called Mikey and Gerard, my friends back in Jersey, to see if it would be OK to stay with them for a while. They said yes, and Gerard would pick me up from the airport the next day. I wrote a note to my parents, telling them I was going back home to Jersey to try and start my life as an adult. I knew they'd be OK with me leaving.

After I had packed, Patrick and I sat on my bed again. We just sat there, not saying anything. But I knew that he'd miss me, and he knew I'd miss him, and we sat there, each absorbed in our own thoughts of the situation, and lost in memories of the great times we had shared.

"I'll be here at 4:30 to pick you up for your flight tomorrow morning," Patrick said, walking out the door to go home. I nodded and hugged him before he left.

The next morning, Patrick drove me to the airport as planned. We got to the terminal, and stood there as we heard my flight being called.

"This is it," I said, trying to choke back the tears. Patrick only nodded, holding back tears of his own. We hugged one last time, and I kissed him on the cheek as we came apart.

"I'm going to miss you so much," he said, still trying to hold back his tears. I had let mine loose when we hugged. I nodded to signify that I'd miss him too. He finally broke down and started crying too.

"Take care of yourself. And my boys too," I whispered. He nodded with a weak smile.

"You take care of yourself in Jersey. Call me when you land," he said. I nodded and turned before I missed my flight. I looked back to see him putting a hat on his head, something he'd never really done before. He waved, and I waved back. And, as I turned the corner in that hallway to the plane, he disappeared from my sight for the longest time one should ever have to be away from their best friend.

--End Flashback--

~~~~~

A/N: Three updates in one day. Yes, an incredible feat. I hope you like it and please don't kill me if I don't update soon. Finals are this coming week. I have a final for band. That is the most retarded thing ever. OK, I'm almost done with the story here. Sequel in the works. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story