Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Lilac and White

by 12shadesofgrey 2 reviews

Gerard sees a mysterious girl at a show one night...is she real or merely a figment of his imagination...(keep in mind I wrote this about 2 or so years ago...so that explains a few things, previous...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-21 - Updated: 2007-01-22 - 455 words - Complete

0Unrated
Don't Own...Don't Sue...Enjoy

****
It was a cold winter night. Gerard Way stood in the dark alley behind the arena in which they would be playing, he cupped his hand around his Marlboro Red as he struck the lighter once, twice, three times until it caught the end of the cigarette. He took a long drawl and exhaled watching the smoke float off into the darkness. "This is the last show of the year, now we can go home..." he murmured to himself. "Gerard, we're on in five" Ray said opening the backdoor. Gerard dropped the cigarette and rubbed it into the pavement with his heel.

The stage was as dark as the alleyway he had just returned from. He took his place at the microphone, and watched everyone else prepare. Mikey tuning his bass, Ray guzzling down a bottle of water, his first of many, Bob itching to start drumming, and Frankie tossing his Mohawk around to get it just perfect. "What a crew" Gerard thought.

"Go" came the stagehands command. Gerard took a deep breath and waited. The curtains drew back in a dramatic manner. "You're not in this alone. Let me break this awkward silence..." Gerard sang. He looked out into the crowd. "Nothing but a sea of bla-" he stopped mid thought. There, right in the middle of the crowd all dressed in black, danced a girl in lilac and white, she spun, 'round and 'round as though lost in her own world.

"Hello angel. Tell me where are you. Tell me where we go from here..." he sang on. "That girl, I have to know who she is," he thought. They finished the show late that night. While the others went back to the bus to celebrate Gerard stayed back, eyes locked on the girl in lilac and white. He rushed to the front of the arena in order to catch her before she left. He waited by the ticket stand all that passed were dress in black. No lilac, no white, not even a glimpse of her.

He waited, waited and watched every torso, looking for that lilac top, watched every bottom for that white skirt. Soon there wasn't a single torso, face, or bottom to watch for. He had missed his chance. With his head hung and a feeling of disappointment pulling at his heart he walked back to the bus and will go home lonely, to never know of the girl in lilac and white.

Gerard stepped onto the bus, immediately greeted by Mikey, who saw that look of disappointment in his brother's eyes. "What happened" Mikey asked. "I lost her...I missed my chance.... I'll never know of the girl in lilac and white

[Fin]

****
Sign up to rate and review this story