Categories > Anime/Manga > Kyou Kara Maou

I Hate How You...

by Vidalark 3 reviews

Just a short Wolfram POv on the things he hates about Yuuri

Category: Kyou Kara Maou - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Wolfram - Published: 2005-08-22 - Updated: 2005-08-22 - 578 words - Complete

4Insightful
I Hate How You...

I don't own Kyo Kara Maoh I just wanted to play with Wolfram so please don't sue me. I'll send him back I promise.

By: Vidalark

Wolfram POV

I hate you, you know that.

I hate how you always disappear when in truth we need you the most. You're always vanishing without telling anyone where you're going and when you'll be back. Do you know how crazy Gunter makes all of us as he runs around whatever castle he is in wailing about how much he misses you and is seeing bad omens every which way he turns? Sometimes the omens can be funny but most of the time it is annoying as hell.

I hate how you think that everything can be solved so easily. You may be the king and in charge of the Demon Kingdom but you can't fix everything. You think that humans and us are going to instantly become friends and forget about centuries of blood? Forget it I won't ever forget what history has taught me or what I have seen with my own eyes.

I hate how you have thrown me into this farce of a marriage proposal. I don't care if you didn't mean it and didn't' know that this is how things are done here you should have questioned my Mother and the others when they told you to take back what you had done.

I hate how you only become a true Demon King when you become angry at what you feel is an injustice. Your alter personality is as frightening as he is powerful and yet you don't realize it.

I hate how you smile at everyone. You are just to damned friendly with anyone that crosses your path. The maids, the soldiers, the cooks, the peasants, you name it you're friendly to all of them. Your smiles are like gold coins to these people whom you seem to shower them on.

I hate how you don't seem to notice me. You think that I follow you around just to be an annoyance and just guard you jealously. You're wrong! I guard you because as part of my duty I must but also because I want to be near you.

I hate how you made me fall for you. Why couldn't you have left my heart alone? Why did you have to be so out going and ready to challenge me that I couldn't help but notice you much more than I should have?

I hate how you make my heart hurt. Every time you say such harsh words to me I feel my heart breaking. You never have a special smile for me that lets me know that everything is alright like you do for everyone else. Why do you hate me so?

I hate you I really do but for as much as I hate you I love you by far more.


Owari

Eep! What the hell was this that I just wrote? I honestly don't know where it came from but Wolfram wouldn't leave me alone until I wrote it.

Wolfram: I did no such thing! Filthy lying human.

I'll have you know that I am an elf.

Wolfram: Right.

Anyways this was my first Kyo Kara Maoh fic and I think I did alright considering I've only watched the first two DVDs that have been released in America. Please review and let me know what you thought of it.
Sign up to rate and review this story