Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hip Hip Hooray For Me

The beginning of the...beginning

by myusedromance 2 reviews

gerard's in for awhile...mcr here they come

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-23 - Updated: 2007-01-23 - 206 words

0Unrated
Chapter Sei

Gabby signed me up for rehab and helped me all the way through. While I was there, I met Gerard. He also had some problems he was overcoming but he was a great guy and he asked me if I wanted to help him do something to help other people overcome shitty lives or avoid it all together. I agreed right away. We decided a to make a band because I mean really, doesn't music affect you the most? He said he had some friends back home who can play and we'd get together after we got out.
Gabby loved the idea. She's been letting me live with her since she found me on the steps a year ago. We haven't gone out or anything. Haha, I might've been piss drunk when I proposed to her but I would marry her now. But she's been trying to stay on friend terms.
It's okay, she knows I love her. I'd wait till forever for her to love me back.
The band has been going great and we really rock. We've been getting big but we're not there yet. But hey, you never know, My Chemical Romance has the potential to kick ass and save lives.
Sign up to rate and review this story