Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Out with the unfinished and in with the in-progress

by Ricey 0 reviews

Why I took down Alcohol Burns...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-23 - Updated: 2007-01-24 - 257 words

0Unrated
I'm sorry that I've been MIA for the past couple of months but hey, things happen right? I want to thank everyone for posting comments and reviews, I really do appreciate them. I'm taking down that story because well...it wasn't a particularly good story. I wrote it when I first started in with Fall Out Boy and a lot of different things were wrong with it. I just didn't like the way it was going. I'll be taking it down and working on it here and there.

This next story is flowing a lot more smoothly and will be updated a lot more regularly because I honestly love this story. Yes I do write slash and yes there is boy/boy action in this story. But that's just where the story is going. There is also a boy/girl storyline that is being developed as well so don't worry. If you'd rather not read slash, I'll be sure to make sure the summary contains a warning.

Well that's what I wanted to tell you guys as I go about changing things around. Also! I'll be moving to New Mexico in like 3 weeks and I'll be without internet for awhile. I'll be writing on my sidekick so when I do get to a good internet secured place, I'll make sure to come back and update. But as for now, I'll be trying to write as much as possible and update as much as possible because I cut out. So thank you for your support and understanding.

-Ricey
Sign up to rate and review this story