Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Wow And I Thought U Hated Me

Wow And I Thought U Hated Me

by MCRsDarkGothicAngel

okay...this gothic chick is going to la plata high and she mets billy, witch turns the whole story into this werid ass comic likme romance andventure...rated nc-17 for sex, drugs, and a who lotta d...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-24 - Updated: 2007-01-24 - 615 words

?Blocked
K.T slowly walked up toward the school she was about to attend...how the fuck did this shit happen, all she rembered was getting high and coming home to her parents packing her stuff and saying "were moving to maryland" thats all, no warning no nothen! "ouch, watch it ya bitch" KT looked around to find that she had just wacked sum boy in the head with her sk8teboard, "wow im like so sorry!" she said. the boy looked at her, and KT gasped, he had the most gorgous green eyes she had ever seen. "yo, its cool, whats ur name? i dont think i know you, acually i know i have never seen u here b4" KT laughed, " my names KT, i just moved here from new york city, i guess i should b able to wonder ur name correct?" The boy laugh "yes, my names frankie iero, but everyone call me frank!" KT blushed as the boy smiled at her. She moved her hand down to one of her chains on her TRIPPS and fiddled with it. frank smiled " r u into all tha gothic stuff too?" KT laughed and nodded. "yeah i ahve been since i was like 13, im 16 now!" frankie laughed"then, meet me back here at lunch, i got just the boys u need to met!" as KT slummd through her classes and sevral odd intruductions, the lunch bell rang and she sighed with contented rlif...she made her wya to the bench she and frank at talked by and saw him laughing with some boy cladded in leather, another with makeup smeared down his eyes and one..."wow" this boy, u woud need to beg just to be near him. his hair was black and spiked, nails, eyeline and lipstick black as night. TRIPP pants and a slayer shirt, he had his lip, nose and eyebrow pierced KT just stared....until frankie saw her and ran over to her..."yeah, isnt billy just fucken gorgeus...and he saw u this mmorning...his house is right next to urs! how fucken awesome...KT, r...sniker r u ok?" KT punched frankie in the shoulde and frankie punched her back they laughed and KT got to meet the guys...the one with the eyeliner was Benji Madden...he was the quarterback on the footall team, the other was Gerard way, he was a freak and thats just how he liked it, the other one was Billy martin, he was quiet and he was his own person...suddenly the bell rang and veryone ran toward the school, KT was about to get up when "hey, ya know, even though i just met u, i think ur the most gorgeous gothic ever, "KT turned, blushing toward billy, who was blushing harder then her..."well same over here" billy and KT walke dback toward the school, talking and juts enjoing each others company...everything turned out okay for the rest of the day..when KT got home about 10:00, pitch black out, as she walked toard her house she heard the people next door screaming and th epeople in he rhouse screaming...he heart tore in half, she knew that those were billys parents and her parents had serious issues...as she walked toward the house she saw billy sneak out his window and jumnp down the roof he ran towrad KT and kissed her on the cheek, KT smiled and returned the gesture..."what r u doing billy?" Bily looked at her and grinned "KT do u like to play in the dark...KT opened her mouth, when a hand pinned hr arms behind her back, and covered hr mouth...billy yelled....
Sign up to rate and review this story