Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'll Blame It On The Planes

chapter eleven: Flaring arms and shivers down the spine

by SongbirdFlyAway 6 reviews

SHORT CHAPTER! but hey... at least it's an update.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-24 - Updated: 2007-01-24 - 886 words

2Funny
"Did you crazy kids have fun?"

"We did! I actually really love this city a lot." I answered Andy's question and he continued on ...

"Well, you should tag along with me more often then! We'll show you cooler places. Places that Fatty Patty probably didn't even think about showing you."

He nudged Patrick. He was in a joking sort of mood, what an asshole.

Patrick responded by punching him hard in the arm and laughing "Hey! It's all baby fat! Chicks dig it!" He laughed and rubbed his belly before turning to me. "And Drey, you're not 'tagging along', you're apart of us... you're always welcomed."

"Well thank you Patrick." I turned my attention to the other guys, just so I wasn't wrongfully accused of flirting. And yes, wrongfully accused. "So do you guys go to Milwaukee a lot to hang out with Andy or did I just get lucky my first night?"

Joe jumped on the counter and picked up the bag of chips next to him "Nahh, Milwaukee kinda sucks. We're there like once in a while, but this is usually where it's at."

Pete laughed and opened his arms to present his home. "This is where the magic happens."

Patrick cut off the laughter "But seriously - come every time Andy comes. Andy - you better let her know when you're coming, I wouldn't want her to be home alone when she could be here having tons of fun with us!"

I laughed, and maybe blushed. Maybe. "Well, I'll have my grandma, she's pretty kick ass. But I think I can set that aside to come spend an evening with Patrick Stump - like totally the lead singer of Fall Out Boy." I tried my best to bat my eyelashes and act like a teeny. So much for being wrongfully accused.

Joe made an evil laugh through his chip-filled mouth. "Oooh oooh oooooh!!!" Pointing obnoxiously at Patrick and me, obviously pointing out romantic connection that he had completely wrong.

"Shut up Joe." And with that, Patrick blushed, once again. I loved it when he blushed, it made me smile. I made the lead singer of Fall Out Boy blush. I was one of them. I was apart of the entourage. I was having a good time living with my grandmother. I was actually happy.

Andy and I left and got back home sometime around 4 in the morning. Grandma didn't mind, she already knew I was going to be out all night and was happy I was hanging out with 'the little boy next door', she was quite fond of little Andrew.

"Thanks for letting me tag along, I really had a great time."

Andy smiled at me and nudged my shoulder with his arm as he walked me up to my door. "You weren't tagging along. Like Patrick said - you're one of us, you're always welcomed. Actually, I'm probably gonna be going back in a few days and staying a little longer. We have to get ready for the tour."

I stopped and waited for the actually invitation. Do I need an actual invitation or should I just smile and say I'll be there. No, I'll wait for an actual invitation. Let's not get ahead of myself.

And there it was, a moment of awkward silence before Andy caught on and smiled "Drey - are you waiting for an actual invitation or something?"

Yes "Oh, no I'm not. Sorry, I was just thinking about my schedule for the next week or so. Uhm, yeah, I think I'll be good. You sure that's okay?"

"Drey, it's totally fine! Stop worrying whether or not you're being a bother. You're a cool chick, we like you. Plus, I love the company driving there... it's kinda dangerous to leave me with my own thoughts for that amount of time."

I cocked my head and gave him a confused look.

"Oh no, it's just... I have a bad perception of America and the world. Leave me alone thinking about it for too long and I might be convinced to blow something up."

I laughed "Alright, well then just because we don't want that to happen - I will be more than happy to come with you."

I opened the door and Andy softly touched my arm. "Hey - if you play your cards right, maybe we'll adopt you for the tour. Dirty can't ride with us to Europe, it's only a short tour before we come back home. You might like it."

I smiled wide. I couldn't believe all this was happening. "Was that an invitation?"

Andy smiled slyly "If you play your cards right."

I smiled and entered my house saying one last goodnight to Andy. I managed to drag myself upstairs to my bedroom, suddenly getting a rush of exhaustion. I crawled into bed and turned on my tv. Video Morning Wakeup already on MTV. I closed my eyes and quickly opened them to hear the ending of 'Dance Dance'. I knew this video very well, thanks to not being able to keep my eyes off of it on YouTube. I smiled at Patrick in the recording studio waving his arms around everywhere. I giggled to myself and felt shivers down my spine.

With another shutter my smile faded. This isn't good.

__________________________________________________________________

Okay my loves, short chapter I know. But please comment. :):)
Sign up to rate and review this story