Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

CHEATING?! k i hate CAPS

by KitKathy4Real 0 reviews

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-24 - Updated: 2007-01-24 - 503 words

0Unrated
Jenna shuttered at the memory.
He's different now. I know it.
She slid out of bed & turned on the light in the hallway leading to bathroom. She found Denise sitting at the edge of the stairs with Joe. He had his arms around her and hers around him. Jenna stomped her foot lightly to let her presence be known. They both saw Jenna and moved quickly. Denise was flushed and Joe's hair was even more messy than usual.
"What were the two of you just doing?" They looked at each other and then joe looked quickly back to Jenna as Denise looked down guiltily.
"Nothing."Joe said calmly. Anger flared inside Jenna.
"Really because I think I just saw my best friend, who said she would never again cheat, cheating on her boyfriend, Who loves her to fucking pieces, with his best friend in the hallway!" Jenna's voice got louder & louder. Denise jumped up and shook her head frantically.
"No! It's not what you think!" Jenna's anger raged.
Does she think I'm stupid? I know the drill! Fall in love then screw it up! Fuck! this isnt happening again!
"Really? Don't lie, Denis! I know you!" Sudden;y Joe rushed at her and picked Jenna up and ran into her room.
"Shit, Jenna! You'll wake everyone up!" He plopped her on the bed.
"I want-"Jenna started to yell but Joe covered her mouth with his hand.
"Jenna please let me explain," Denise begged her, sitting down across from her.
Jenna folded her arms and jerked away from Joe's hand."Fine. Why were you getting all cuddlely with Joe when you're dating Andy, who in fact loves you with all his heart."
"He loves me? Really?" Denise whispered excitedly, tears gathered in her beautiful brown eyes. Joe moved next to her and hugged her close.
"What the fuck is going on?" Jenna pounded the bed angrily with her fists.
"Can I tell her?" Joe whispered softly into Denise's ear. She nodded her head. Joe looked back to Jenna.
"Denise is pregnant. She needed to talk to me about it. You walked out there when we were talking. As friends."
"What?" Jenna's mouth reacted faster than her brain.
"I'm pregnant. With Andy's baby." Jenna's jaw dropped.
"Oh my God."
"Yeah." Joe noded. They sat for a minute in silence.
"Sooo."Jenna sighed."How long have been...pregenant?"
"3 to 4 weeks." Denise's head finally turned away from Joe's tear soaked chest. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. You've been so distant lately I didn't want to burden you."
Jenna nodded her head."Been to the doctor?"
Denise shok her head. Joe looked back and forth between the girls, trying to see the tension.
"Can I be the godmother?" Jjenna finally said.
"OH, GOd! Yes!" Denise giggled, "You scared me! I thought you'd hate me!"
The two hugged tightly. Jenna looked up to Joe and mouthed "Does Andy know?"
Joe shook his head. Jenna rolled her eyes and mothed "It figures."
update later. sorry for errors
Sign up to rate and review this story