Categories > Anime/Manga > Ranma 1/2

I Hate This Job

by Kazegakun 0 reviews

Ranma hates his job. But then again, who wouldn't? [Slash hintings; general stupidity/crack; don't like, don't read;]

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Ranma, Ryouga - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-24 - Updated: 2007-01-24 - 238 words

0Unrated
Title: I Hate This Job
Author: Kazegakun
Rating: T or PG-13, depending on where I post this.
Warnings: Slash hintings, written in 10 minutes, hasn't been rewritten.
Summary: Ranma hates his job. But then again, who wouldn't?
A/N: This is just a random spamfic I wrote a few months ago. I plan to eventually rewrite it, and add to it in the form of other spamfics.


"I hate this job."

Ranma Saotome of the Anything-Goes School of Martial Arts was more than a little annoyed at the predicament he was in. First, he was female. Now, that was a regular occurrence for him because of his curse. Second, he was in a uniform. A pink one, with an apron and a cute little hat.

The old ghoul was so gonna pay.

Over in the corner of the Neko Hanten, Ryouga Hibiki smirked at the aquatranssexual. "Hey, you were the one who wanted to move out of the dojo. That meant money."

Ranma glared at the Lost Boy. "Yeah, but you were gonna get a job too"

Ryouga pointed at the hardhat sitting on the table next to him.

"Construction, huh? Bakusai Tenketsu training coming in handy, huh?"

Ryouga shrugged. "Well, it increases my endurance, as you well know."

Ranma blushed as all the current occupants of the Neko Hanten turned to look at her. In the kitchen, everyone could hear Shampoo screaming "NOOO!!! PIGBOY GET SHAMPOO AIREN!!"


Owari.
Sign up to rate and review this story