Categories > Anime/Manga > Matantei Loki Ragnarok > Fifth period and counting

obligatory sequel thing

by queasy 0 reviews

What follows directly after the end of the first part. Timestamp meme-response for feliciter.

Category: Matantei Loki Ragnarok - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Heimdall, Loki - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-27 - Updated: 2007-01-27 - 171 words

1Funny
"You!" Heimdall sputtered as Loki climbed onto the bed, as graceful and loose-limbed in female shape as in male, heavy-lidded eyes and crooked smile just as... as unsettling... just as smug and annoying! and almost into Heimdall's lap; Heimdall refused to flinch away as Loki leaned in-- no, he wasn't going to give Loki that pleasure, of knowing, of knowing he-- and plucked the mangled box of tampons from his nerveless hands.

Heimdall stared at it uncomprehendingly, feeling hot and cold by turns and ready to explode if only he could think of something suitably cutting to say.

"You don't know how to use these, do you?" Loki, damn her-- damn his laughing green eyes, had ripped cheerfully into the box and drawn out a slightly bent tampon and an instruction sheet. She-- He unfolded the crumpled slip of paper and squinted at it cross-eyed, licking her-- his lips. "So, first, you need to--"

From under the coffee table came a plaintive howl. "Daddy! I'm too young to be hearing this!"
Sign up to rate and review this story