Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Technique

Technique

by Saisano 0 reviews

Isano meets Malaka and Sasuke

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Kakashi, Sasuke, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-29 - Updated: 2007-01-29 - 660 words

-1MarySue
Technique

Isano finally came home after a long and dreary day when he opened the door to Kakashi's house, hoping he could find his long lost father to talk to. To his surprise he saw another, strange woman he had never seen asleep on Kakashi's arm. Who was this chick, and what was she doing in his fathers house!
Isano seemed confused, but simply bypassed his father and his new visitor, got ready for bed, and lay down for a good night sleep. Isano was way too tired to care who this new lady was, but whoever she was Kakashi must have cared for her a lot.
The next day, Kakashi woke up dreary eyed and noticed Isano sleeping on a nearby sofa. He woke with a start that also woke Malaka up as she looked at him surprised. "What's going on?"
She finally found the answer when she saw the sleeping Isano on the floor. "Do you think he..." Kakashi nodded as he got out of the bed. He went near Isano and tapped him on the head.
Isano, sleepily woke up and stared at his blurred figure of his father. "Waz up?" Kakashi sighed, "Well since you've probably already found our, this is an old friend...we go way back. Her name is Malaka."
Malaka waved from the bed, "Hi, you look just like your father." Isano immediately sat up in his chair and eyed his father. "Hold on a minute! This doesn't make since, where...how....who..."
Kakashi put up his finger, "Wait, now is not the time to talk about this okay!" Isano angrily nodded as he looked toward Malaka. "Can I at least know where you came from?" Kakashi looked blankly at Isano and then turned to Malaka and shrugged.
She looked at Kakashi and then at Isano, "Well, the same village as you." "What!!" Isano yelled. "What, how! Do I have any relation, who are you with...us or the village?" Malaka was about to answer, but Kakashi stepped in.
"Now Isano, we can talk about this later. We have an appointment that we have to make before the chunin exams okay." Isano wanted to say something else, but gave in and nodded as he walked toward the bathroom to change.
Kakashi sighed, "Well, I'm glad that went well." Malaka nodded, "So far."
Later on Kakashi and Isano were walking toward a cliff far away from the village. "Where are we going, and why..." Kakashi suddenly grabbed Isano in his arms and hopped up the side of the mountain.
Isano folded his arms in anger at his fathers defiancy, and making him look like a kid who needed help. Kakashi suddenly got to the top of the mountain when they both were faced with a boy...long black hair, blue shirt, and bage shorts....Sasuke.
Isano broke free of his fathers grasp and stared at the Uchiha boy. Sasuke smirked, "Well you seem to be all powerful until you have to climb a mountain." Isano boiled, but subsided his anger and folded his arms.
"I'd rather be carried up a mountain than be carried away with pointless ambitions." Sasuke frowned and then looked at Kakashi, "Why is he here anyway! All he will do is get in the way!"
"On the contrary!" Kakashi stated. "he is actually here to train you, for he is currently a Chunin who should actually be the Hokage by now, and you are a mere genin. So listen up!"
Sasuke grinned but regained his posture. "I'm here to teach you how to use my secret technique enabling you to defeat Gara of the desert." Sasuke lifted his chin in appreciation. "But father...won't he have to be faster than his current state to even have a chance of getting close to him?'
Kakashi smiled, "Of course, that is why he observed Rock Lee so intently." Sasuke looked stunned at Kakashi. "So that is why...." "Precisely...now, let us begin!
Sign up to rate and review this story