Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Was Love Always Right in Front of Us?

Was Love Always Right in Front of Us?

by ashli143 0 reviews

IchigoXRukia and IshidaXOrihime - Ichigo and Rukia recognize their hidden desires for each other while thrown in a compromising situation. Orihime, Ishida and the rest of the gang are desperate to...

Category: Bleach - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Abarai Renji, Chado Yasutora, Inoue Orihime, Ishida Uryuu, Kuchiki Rukia, Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-30 - Updated: 2007-01-30 - 1455 words

1Hot
Chapter 1



Rukia, Ichigo, Ishida, Orihime, Chad, and Renji were all running after a glowing blob that had suddenly appeared a half hour before. It came to Urahara's shop and stole a device that allows entrance into the Soul Society. None of them have a clue what that thing is, or why it wants entrance into the Soul Society - but I can't be good! Each one is running slower and slower and the blob distancing itself farther and farther away. They continue to follow the blob until it floats inside a house - it just went right through the side of the house and disappeared! "What the hell is that thing?!*" Ichigo shouted.
When they finally reached the house they decided to brake off into groups - there were 3 doors, so they would make their entrance through all the doors to ensure that who ever was manipulating the blob (maybe it was a puppet whose master was inside)wouldn't escape their grasp.
"Rukia and I will take the back door, Orihime and Ishida - y'all go to the side entrance, and Chad and Renji will walk in through the front door." Ichigo said while motioning to the different doors his comrades would be taking. "Be careful! We don't know who or what we are dealing with here!" he continued. Everyone nodded and went to their assigned entrances. The house was old... very old... it looked like it had been abandoned for years. Ichigo and Rukia walked on the front porch and could hear every squeak they made while walking. "I hate old shit!" Ichigo whispered. "Shut up and quit whinning! Geez!" Rukia retorted. "Listen here woman..." "Shut the hell up Ichigo - we're not here to bark at each other!" Rukia snarled. "But didn't you just yell at..." he muttered "Don't cry!" she laughed. "BITCH!" he yelled. "Don't call me a..." they both paused in mid-arguement at the sound of children's laughter.
"This is so creepy!" says Rukia. "Let's go." They walked inside the house and all they could see was pitch black. "Here, grab my hand Rukia!" He lead her through the darkness, all the while hearing creepy laughter and screaming voices. With one hand Ichigo held Rukia's, with the other he was feeling on the walls, hoping to find a light switch or anything. Finally he found what he thought was a light switch and he flicked it on. "AHHHH!" They fell to the bottom of a pit... only it wasn't a nasty pit, it was a bedroom with no way out but up... but the ceiling covered back up. Rukia gasped. Ichigo found a lamp and turned it on.
He could clearly see Rukia's face now - the color drained from her face and fear over-took her eyes. It had been awhile sense he saw fear in Rukia's eyes... it made him want to hold her, to hug her and tell her that he wouldn't let anything happen to her... but all that came out was, "Hmm... you know being scared is a sign of weakness?" Why did he always have to say mean things to her - he hit the back of his head. To his surprise she did not bash him back... she just stood still... staring into his eyes. This made him feel uneasy. "Come here" he said, walking towards her. He slipped his arms around her waste and held her. "Our powers are sapped" she said. "What?" he looked into her eyes. "This house sucked out our powers!" He sat her on the bed and tried with all his might to reach the ceiling, but it seemed to get farther and farther away. "We are only mere humans right now Ichigo... There is no way out of here and by clawing and fighting we are only using up what little energy we actually have... we must wait on the others." "The hell with waiting! I'm..." Ichigo was stopped mid-sentence "You always risk your life to save others, do you not feel that they would do an efficient job to save yours? We fell into a trap, hopefully the others did not." she says. "But what if they did?" he asks. "If they did, then there is still no point because we cannot fight an opponent who hasn't even shown up to face us."
Ichigo sits down on the bed... he looked vulnerable... something Rukia hasn't seen much of. Now wasn't the time for mocking him...she understood that. She wanted to hold him with her whole body, she wanted to make him feel better. All she could manage was a squeeze on his wrist. He put his hand on top of her own, "I'm not some pathetic weakling!" he muttered. "You don't think I know that!!! I'm scared too damnit! I know you are scared - why can't you act scared around me!?" "Same reason why you can't act certain ways around me" he says, "neither one of us wants to slip and show how we really feel." Rukia just stared at him. Had he really just said this to her? Was it the house, or was it the fact that he was already feeling vulnerable and decided to confide in her what was really on his mind. "Ever since I met you... ever since I met you I haven't been able to get you off my mind. What you are doing, are you okay, when will I get to see your face again. That day - that faithful day that our paths crossed has kept me awake at night wondering what it would be like if you and I..." she stopped talking. Ichigo stared at her... studying her. Oh God! Had she said to much? She hated herself for spilling so much out. "I didn't mean tha..." "Yes you did," he said... still staring at her. "How do you know I did!? With a small brain like yours it should be hard to comprehend what others say." She retorted. "Is that so?" he smiled. An icy chill began to overtake the room, "It's getting cold," she says to Ichigo. He leans over and begins to hold her. She could feel his warm body, and hear his heart beating. It felt so nice to be in his arms. "I did mean it," she said in a whispered voice. "I know," he held her tighter. He could smell her sweetness and feel her smooth skin. "I've loved you for a long time Rukia... I've told myself that I didn't, and that you drive me nuts... but when all is said and done that feeling of wanting to be with you remains... I can't hid it anymore." Rukia did nothing for awhile, Ichigo felt a little stupid.
Slowly she climbed to where his mouth was and gently kissed the outside of his lips. "I've never kissed a boy," she whispered. Then she slowly pressed her wet lips onto Ichigo's. He opened his mouth and began to kiss her passionatley. He flipped her over and layed on top of her, still kissing her. Had they forgotten where they were? Apparently, because the only thing on their minds were each other. For so long he wanted to kiss her lips and feel her body... oh... for so long. They both began to kiss harder and breathe harder. She began to pull and rubb through his orange hair, he began to lift up her robe. Instead of stopping him, she untied her belt for her whole body to be exposed. He stopped to stare at her... she was so beautiful. He untied his belt, allowing his robe to fall off, then he fell back on top of her. She was no longer cold, but sweating hot. She wanted to feel him so bad. Everything about him made her feel faint and weak. He could feel her smooth body and soft breast, he wanted to be inside her so bad. "Rukia do..." "YES" she pulled him to her and wrapped her legs around him. While kissing her he slipped inside and began to make love to her. Slow at first, but then harder. For so long they had denied themselves each other - so much pent up frustration and longing was being released and it felt amazing. She could feel the muscle on his chest and stomach dance all over her naked body. "Ichigo... I've loved you for so long!" He flipped her on top of him - he was sitting on the each of the bed, and she was sitting on top of him facing him. She went up and down feeling him inside her... feeling the immense pressure and pleasure. He thrusted inside her, feeling her warm insides... he wished that he could stay in this moment... stay with her... he needed her.
Sign up to rate and review this story