Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Mixed-up Romance

Family Portrait

by TeamWentz17 2 reviews

Now it's time for the Way's and Iero's to come together as a family as Simone and Frank await the arrival of their child. Time again, moves faster in this chapter. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Other - Published: 2007-01-30 - Updated: 2007-01-30 - 943 words

0Unrated
"See that? That's her little foot," said Dr. Grey as she performed an altra-sound, on Simone's stomach.
Frank and Simone were holding hands and watching the screen that showed the inside of Simone's stomach.
"Is that her heart beat?" asked Simone.
Dr. Grey nodded and then wrote down Simone's progress. Simone and the baby were healthy and Simone was sure to have a natural and safe delivary. By now, she was 7-months along and was still active. She was attending school and working, so that she would be prepared for when their daughter was to be born.
Simone was cleaned-up and she thanked Dr. Grey for her work and help throughout this 9-month-process.
Frank and Simone were driving back to Simone's house, when Frank decided to surprise Simone with stopping at McDonald's; it was this month's craving. Simone always bugged Frank, Mikey, Gerard, AND Spencer to get her McDonald's at random times of the day. Frank didn't mind, so he got Simone her favorite, a Cheeseburger, Fries, Dasani water, and a hot fudge sundae.
"Thanks, babe!!" she exclaimed as Frank handed her the food.
He leaned over and kissed her, pointed at Simone's stomach and said, "You're welcome, babe, but it's for her."
Simone laughed and started eating some fries. They arrived at the Way's household and to their surprise, Mikey's car and Spencer's cars were in the drive-way; along with Mrs. Way's car. The two got out and walked inside the house.
"Hi sweetheart," said Mrs. Way as she helped her daughter into the living room.
"Hey sis and Frank," said Gerard.
"McDonalds? Where's mine?" asked Mikey.
"Oh, it's still at McDonald's, sorry, Mikey," replied Simone as she sipped her water.
Mikey made a face and stole one of Simone's fries.
"How did your appointment go today?" asked Aricia.
"Great, really great actually. She's healthy and so am I," replied Simone as she ate her icecream.
"Well, that's good to hear," said Mrs. Way.
"She's going to be so beautiful, just like her mommy," said Frank as he kissed Simone's cheek.
Simone extended her arms out to Frank. It took him a minute to realize what she wanted, but then he realized that she had to use the bathroom. Being pregnant has it's perks, not; peeing every 5 minutes can get frustrating, but Simone dealt with nature.
She quickly returned and everyone started to discuss baby showers and the actual delivary day.
"Gee, I want you to be her god father," said Simone sweetly.
"And Aricia, we would both like you to be the god mother," said Frank.
Gerard and Aricia both looked at each other and smiled.
"Wow, thanks, Simone," said Aricia as she hugged Simone.
"Yea thanks, sis," said Gerard.
**
The next day, Mrs. Way, Aricia, and Simone are out shopping for baby things, when Simone sees Ryan. She quickly turns away and beckons for her mom and Aricia to leave the store. Simone is so nervous that she runs into the bathroom and throws-up; she can't stand the sight of Ryan. Ryan was dangerous, who knows what he's capable of.
"Simone, hunny, do you want to leave?" asked Mrs. Way concerned.
Simone nodded and began to cry. She quickly dialed Frank and he calmed her down; via phone. The three then left the mall and headed home, but first they stopped at the pharamcy to pick-up Simone's medicene. Simone and Aricia both bought Vitamin Water for themselves and Simone bought a Monster for Frank.
**
It was now 2 am and Simone awoke, suddenly. She cleanched her stomach and beckoned for Frank to wake-up. Once he was awake, he ran to Mrs. Way, Gerard, and Mikey's rooms to get them ready to go to the hospital. Frank loaded everyone up into the car and they all headed straight for the hospital.
On the way there, Gerard called Aricia and Spencer and told them to meet everyone at the hospital.
The finally reached the hospital and Simone was greeted by nurses that helped her into the delivary room.
"You're ok, Simone," said Aricia.

Simone's P.O.V. (Point-Of-View)
I must be on some sort of drugs, because I don't know how I got in this place. Where's Frankie? Where's Gee and Mikey? MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!
"Mama!! What's going on, is she here? Is my daughter here?" I asked my mom, but then realized that I still had a beach ball for a stomach.
Mommy says I'm still big and preggers and that it was a false alaram.
"Aricia, am I going home?" I asked my best friend that was surprisingly, calm.
If I knew my Aricia, she'd be freaking-out as well. But no, everyone was calm, well except Frankie, he seemed to be jittery. I guess being a first-time father can do that to you. Heh, well, what can I say? I'm a girl.
(Back to the narrator)
Well, Simone's right, everyone was calm. The doctors' let her go home and told her to call them if anything were to happen, again. She was put into a wheel-chair and was rolled-out of the hospital, by Gerard. Frank was walking next to Simone's wheel-chair and was willing to help Gerard with getting Simone into the car.
"Who the heck is that?" asked Aricia.
Aricia was half-asleep at this point, she didn't like being awake at 2 a.m, but was ALWAYS there for her bestfriend, Simone.
"It's....RYAN!" screamed Simone.
Ryan saw Gerard, Aricia, Simone, and Frank, walking out of the hospital. Ryan smiled a devilish smirk and beckoned for Frank; Gerard followed Frank. Frank walked towards Ryan with caution.
"Fancy seeing you hear," said Frank to Ryan.
"Shut up, and listen," said Ryan.

..............TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!...........
Sign up to rate and review this story