Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sing Until Your Lungs Give Out

Pete didn't even come bounding in like I thought he would...

by aznfoblover 2 reviews

so second to last chapter. should be interesting. mikey's reaction especially. have fun kids.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-01-30 - Updated: 2007-01-31 - 937 words

1Exciting
=====
Chapter 11
=====

We finally got Mikey awake again. It took about 15 minutes. And I was even more scared than I was before.

"Becca?"

"Yep?" I asked nervously. I looked down at my hands that were twisting nervously with each other of their own accord.

"Did you just say you were pregnant?" Mikey asked slowly, almost as if he didn't believe it.

"Um, yes? A month and a half," I said quietly.

"Shit." My exact thought. Shit. "But we haven't...for...fuck," Mikey said, figuring it all out in his head. He sighed, either frustrated or nervous. "But Becca, we can't have a kid. I mean, you're only 21! And we're...young! And...shit I'm really freaking out right now," he said, his voice starting to shake. I just looked at him, amazed.

"So, this is it then?" I asked. Don't get pissed off, Becca. Calm, deep breaths.

"What do you mean?"

"I tell you I'm pregnant with your kid and you just say that we can't do this? That we're too young? I think that 21 might be a little young to have a kid, but it's better than 16, right? I mean, I was expecting happiness from you, not a complete freak out." Cool down, girl. Don't get all worked up over nothing. He's just afraid, right?

"I'm sorry, I just can't think straight right now. I'm going fucking crazy here. I just get told that my girlfriend is having my kid, and all that's going through my head is how we're going to live and what we're going to do and how this kid is going to feel if I just leave for long periods of time," he said, running his hand through his hair. "Cause I'm not quitting the band or refusing to go on tour. I just need to think about what we're going to do." He sounded really shaken up. Shit. I knew he'd want to stay in the band, and I wasn't going to tell him to leave or choose between me and the band. I could be bitchy, but not that bitchy. We just sat there. I could see Patrick looking between the two of us, and trying to signal to me with his hands about what to say from the corner of my eye. I ignored him.

"Mikey?" I whispered. I was so scared and freaked out and nervous at that point that I couldn't talk normally. My hands were starting to hurt from being rubbed together and so I told them to stop, but my feet started rubbing together and my hands started to shake.

"Huh? Sorry," he said, looking at me apologetically.

"Have you worked out your master plan about how this is going to work?" I asked sarcastically. Wow. Being pregnant made me a huge bitch.

"I'm fucking sorry that I made you pregnant and that it's making you crazy, but could you please not be a bitch to me right now? Thanks," he said venomously. I sat there in shock and Patrick decided to say something.

"Dude, I know this is a lot and I'm only here for moral support, but that was a really asshole-ish thing to say. I mean, seriously. You don't call my best friend a bitch, especially not when she's pregnant." I smiled in appreciation at Patrick.

"Listen, Patrick." Oh shit. Something's gonna happen soon.

"OK, let's not start a fight," I said as the two men looked angrily at each other. Fuck. This is not going as I planned it. Or I guess how I would've planned it if I had planned at all. It got silent again as Mikey thought. He finally took a deep breath and looked up at me.

"Becca?" I nodded. "Are you sure that you want to keep it?" he asked timidly. I couldn't control myself any longer. Maybe it was the issue and the fact that it had already been addressed, or maybe it was just because my hormones were going crazy at that exact minute. Maybe it was a mixture of both. But I just couldn't stop from getting angry at that minute.

"Do you seriously not know me better than that? Fuck, Mikey! Of course I want to keep our child! Not only because everyone deserves a chance to live, but also because I want a child. With you. I love you." Shit. I had just said it. I was waiting for exactly the right moment, and I just said it. Fuck fuck fuckidy fuck.

"Well, I think that it'd be...wait what?" he said, his eyes wide at what he just comprehended.

"I love you," I whispered, looking down. And out of nowhere, tears flooded down my cheeks. I stayed in that position for a while and no one said anything. Pete didn't even come bounding in like I thought he would, doing an "I told you so!" song and interpretive dance. Mikey was deathly silent. "Please say something," I pleaded, looking up. And what did I find?

Mikey was on the couch, having an anxiety attack.

Fuck.

~~~~~
A/N: OK, so only one more chapter. Sorry for lack of updates. I had finals and I just got new classes yesterday. And all my teachers apparently hate me, so I had a ton of homework. Wonderful. Enough of me griping. Reviews=last chapter. And it'll be a shocker. At least, it will be if this chapter was a big shocker to you. Hopefully, it won't take so long to get the next one up, but it might so cross your fingers and hopes my new teachers find some love in their little hearts for me.
Sign up to rate and review this story