Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak

Vampire Heart

by PoisonGirl__X 0 reviews

this was my second CDF fanfic.Its not the best fic but whatever.I used the song Vampire Heart by HIM.this was after Mr.Crepsley blooded Darren.this is my first fic so please be nice and i don't own...

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Darren Shan - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-30 - Updated: 2007-01-31 - 660 words - Complete

0Unrated
You can't escape the wrath of my heart

Beating to your funeral song (You're so alone)


I love cemetaries.So quite and peacefull.I enjoy it even more being a half-vampire because my senses are heightened.I can pick up on every sound from the leaves rustling in the wind to the the creaking of the cemetary gate in the distance.My eyesight improved as well.I can see easily in the darkness.My sense of smell got alot better to.I can still smell the rain from this morning.

All faith is lost for hell regained
And love dust in the hands of shame (Just be brave)


I wonder sometimes if i made the right choice.Sure being a vampire would be great but not being able to see my family and friends again might not be so great.I won't have any friends to play soccer with.No parents to say they love me.No little sister to see grow up.I won't be able to have kids.I have absolutely nothing.

Let me bleed you this song of my heart deformed
And lead you along this path in the dark
Where I belong 'till I feel your warmth



The only person i have now is Mr.Crepsley.He made me what I am now.Because of him,vampire blood now courses through my veins.Then again I should be nice to him since I won't be able to survive without him.I'm even vulnerable since i'm a half-vampire.I don't have all the abilities as a full vampire.

Hold me
Like you held on to life
When all fears came alive and entombed me
Love me
Like you love the sun
Scorching the blood in my vampire heart


The thought of drinking human blood turns my stomach.I'm still half human.I don't mind drinking rats blood or something like that,its human blood i have a problem with.I know I need it to live but i still don't want to,i just can't bring myself to drink human blood.But if i don't i will just get sick and die.

I'll be the thorns on every rose
You've been sent by hope (You'll grow cold)
I am the nightmare waking you up
From the dream of a dream of love (Just like before)



I'm not as strong as full vampires.The only advantage i have is being able to walk during the day.I age a little faster than full vampires too.Full vampires are a lot stronger and they can flit.There eyesight and hearing is a lot stronger too.The only disadvantage is they can't go out during the day.One thing we have in common is we can both die from a stake to the heart.

Let me weep you this poem as Heaven's gates close
Paint you my soul, scarred and alone
Waiting for your kiss to take me back home


I'm looking forward to traveling with the Cirque Du Freak.I love it there.Everyone is my friend and they don't treat me any different from anybody else.Its always fun to see their acts.I'm really happy that i get to perform with Madam Octa.Even though i'm still a little mad about what she did to Steve.It doesn't matter,she still fasinates me.

Hold me
Like you held on to life
When all fears came alive and entombed me
Love me
Like you love the sun
Scorching the blood in my vampire heart


Well,I'm a half vampire now and nothing can change it. My life might be better or it might not. One thing I do know is the vampire life won't be easy.

"I hope I made the right choice."I whispered into the darkness.



Hold me
Like you held on to life
When all fears came alive and entombed me
Love me
Like you love the sun
Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Sign up to rate and review this story