Categories > Anime/Manga > Prince of Tennis > Rapport de Citronnade

Rapport de Citronnade

by fujis

Story about how popsicles can have multiple uses.

Category: Prince of Tennis - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Fuji Shuusuke, Tezuka Kunimitsu - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2005-08-27 - Updated: 2005-08-28 - 4861 words

?Blocked
A soft moan was heard through the walls that Tezuka and Fuji shared. Tezuka wasn't really happy, he had his pillow stuffed over his head trying to silences the constant groaning, shouting, and moans from the two sides of the walls.

By what Tezuka could deduct this little trip to the hot springs was a very bad idea. Obviously doubt that he would be getting any sleep soon, due to the racket surrounding him. It was his third year in Seigaku High School. It was recently this year that Ryoma had finally joined up and their team was now together again. The only problem was that it was only two months into the whole school year.

Oishi gotten it into his mind with Inui to suggest for them to do a male bonding sort of thing. The emerald eye vice president had informed the captain and the team that his uncle had given him tickets to a hot springs for the weekend. There was a commotion about it, and by the end of things Tezuka had yelled at everyone to run fifty laps around the tennis courts.

By the time everyone was done Tezuka told them that they all could go, but Oishi would be the one assigning rooms and planning things out. After all it wasn't his responsbility to figure out domestic sort of things. He left that to Oishi, and of course the Seigaku Mother was all happy to obliged.

Now Tezuka had regreted the whole thing, he was stuck in a room that had thin walls and the neighboring occupants were making a racket. At the beginning things weren't this way, but it started to escalate for some reason. Oishi had assigned the rooms to the members. Momo and Ryoma had the room at the end of the hallway. Kaidoh and Inui had the other far side down the hall way to ensure there would be no well unfortunate bumping with the Mamushi and Dunk smash tennis player. If there was one that thing would grow violent it was those two.

Oishi was placed with Kikumaru, and Tezuka ended up with Fuji, while Taka couldn't attend due to the fact his father was sick. So only eight of the members attended the hot springs, and were given rooms of four.

Only problem was that Tezuka and Fuji's room was next to Oishi/Kikumaru and Ryoma/Momo. Ever since Ryoma had joined them, Momoshiro and him had been nearly inseparble resulting in the whole rumor that they were now dating. Tezuka of course didn't really pay attention it was none of his business after all.

Yet, he was concerned at first, but that grew to be nothing but a casual concern later on. However, it was now confirmed in Tezuka mind that Momoshiro and Ryoma were doing the deed with a capital D.

A scream came from the wall to his right. "Ooooiiiiisssshiii...harder!" Kikumaru's voice cried. While grunts and moans were heard, from the hyperactive voice next door.

The stoic captain curse his luck at being a light sleeper, if he were already in dream land dead asleep things would be better for him. Besides that where was Fuji? The other boy was suppose to be in the room by now, though he mutter something about buying some dessert.

"Echizen oh come on I was joking that your still small really I am..." Momo's voice went throught the paper thin walls. "Ah...I was just joking, no don't hit me with the...oofff..."

Ryoma's voice came afterwards. "Momo-sempai you still have a long way to go."

"Itai..."

Tezuka felt his eyebrow twitch as he sat up, finally deciding he wanted to head far far away from this room, maybe until the other's had finally fell asleep he could return to some peace and quite. Grabbing his robe, he slid it on, and snatch a towel. Walking onward, he slid open the door and paddled down the wooden floor to one of the hotsprings.

The slight steamy air pushing away the cloth he padded through the door, taking off his glasses he pocket them in his robe and hanged it on the peg. Then proceed toward the hotsprings. Shock rang through him, as he notice that someone was in this particular hot spring. Making out the features he called out softly. "Fuji."

The brunnette turned around surprised at seeing Tezuka here. Water fluttered a bit around the tensai's hips, while the other held something that look to be a ice sugar popsicle. "Tezuka?"

"Aa..." Tezuka called out as he walked closer and slid into the hot water, sighing in relief as his joints loosened up. Even though he was half blind in one eye, it didn't mean his other eye wasn't good. It was by chance when he was small child that he got hit by a tennis racket losing part of his vision to one eye.

"What are you doing here?" Fuji smiled and was busy licking the melting ice popsicle catching liquid here and there. His tongue darting and flickering around the stick of ice.

Tezuka stares at Fuji deciding whether or not if he should answer, "Too noisy in the room."

Fuji chuckles, "Ah so you ran away from those noises the other's make." Surprise flicker into the stoic captain's eyes. "Yes I know Tezuka. Why else do you think I am sitting here?"

"How?"

Fuji slip the icy treat into his mouth and sucked with relishment, then popped it out. "I walked in one a couple of them in some awkward places." Enjoying the discomforting look that was flitting into the older boy's stance. "I caught Ryoma and Momo doing it on some vending machines." Smirking a bit, "Eiji and Oishi were playing Ping Pong and well you know what goes from there."

Tezuka shifted, and flinches at the image of his regular team's making out nonstop. Then he pauses and thought of Inui and Kaidoh.

As if reading his mind Fuji called out softly, "The other two were quiet of course, but they were in the changing room."

Yup this idea of the hot springs was not really a honest good idea. Noticing that the tensai after speaking was attacking the flavour stick with vigor. He swallowed as he watches the smooth lips part to take in the dessert, then pulling it out licking up and down, with smooth nibbles. A jerk in his groin told Tezuka that he was aroused, and when Fuji took the whole thing in his mouth and his slender throat constricted against the innocent looking ice stick.

Tezuka felt his lips go parch and dry. "Why are you eating that in the hotsprings?" Hoping that Fuji wouldn't notice the hoarse tone in his voice.

"Aa...it is the most peaceful place." Fuji smiled, "And I like eating popsciles in hot water places. It feels good." Sapphire eyes opened to look at Tezuka with amusement, "Fire and Ice, are the feelings I get when I eat popsciples in hot pools of water."

Questioning tilt of Tezuka's head indicated that he wished for Fuji to explain more.

Chuckling the tensai lean back and indicated to the Popsicle in his hand. "The sensation is like one of those icy hot packs that you use to relieve tension. I feel two different temperatures and it causes a chance reaction." A few joints popped here and there making Tezuka raise his eyebrows in coalition to what Fuji was saying. "It is hard to explain I suppose, you just have to try it Tezuka." Then the sweet delicate treat was once again being sucked.

Tezuka shifted uncomfortable while watching the pink tongue slip out of those petals like lips to dance erotically around the stick of ice. Then the sucking that made the captain of Seigaku want to grip onto the walls of the rock to keep himself from melting. Though honestly the Omi was doing a good job of that with the combination of watching Fuji.

Closed eyes in bliss Fuji flickered his tongue quickly to catch some of the melting ice some of the liquid trailed down the boys dripping lips tempting Tezuka in a beckoning way. "Do you want some?" The tensai did neither offer the Popsicle making Tezuka feel there was an underline meaning behind those words.

"Aa..." The Captain spoke and just as swiftly he made his way over instead of taking the Popsicle he slide closer and lean his head over to catch the droplet of sweet ice candy from the side of Fuji's lips. Then just as quickly he trains it downward to the slender throat earning moans from the other. Drawing back strong fingers trail down the hot searing trail of Fuji's neck then upward to draw across the lips that were pursed.

Mischievously Fuji let his tongue linger outward to lick the index finger then taking it into his cold hot mouth sucking it with relish while swirling it mimicking what he had done with the Popsicle, then with a nip let go of the finger. "Isn't it just delicious Tezuka?" The other purred while sliding the Popsicle into those pink tinged lips the half closed seductive eyes made the other shift in discomfort and just as quickly he felt sensation of something slithering up his thighs to press against this hardening shaft.

A wiggle shoot sensations of fire through Tezuka's veins and he jerked his head upward groaning. A soft chuckle came from before him as Fuji called out in amusement, "Having some difficulties Tezuka?" While he wiggled his toes exacting another gasp from the older boy, sticky fingers were sucked on as the tensai played with his prey.

"Fuji." The older boy hissed while placing his hand on the sole of that miraculous ambidextrous foot. A jerk of the foot loosens his grip to grind on his crotch making him yelp in a startle way. Surprise evident appeared on the face of the never before seen Captain.

Amused sapphire eyes stare at him, "Tu Tu Tezuka-I don't want you to spoil the fun yet." Fuji breathed, while continuously tormenting the team captain with his talented toes.

How on earth could Fuji do this? Was it even possible these thoughts crept through the stoic boy's face then the sudden grip he felt on his shaft made him jerk in surprise Fuji had drawn near replacing his toes with slender digits and hands. "Fuji."

"Oh come on Tezuka you can say more then just my last name." Fuji exclaimed in a challenge the no longer close eyes gleam deadly at Tezuka. "Or perhaps I should give you a incentive." Slender fingers enclosed around blonde locks and then lips pressed against the older boy. Fingers on his hardness squeezed and a gasp came, which the tensai took full advantage to slip his tongue into the hot warm depths.

Tezuka tasted sweetness with a hint of spice when the tensai's tongue invaded his depths. The kiss deepened and Tezuka found that he could no longer hold back, his hand had automatically gripped onto the waist of the younger boy tugging him onto his laps. The duel of tongues kept on going and hot splashes of europium slammed in the captain's senses.

Instinctually Tezuka slid his hands down the smooth skin of Fuji rear, while trailing one finger into the gateway preparing the other for entry so as to not hurt him. The water of the hot spring helped keep both lubricated easing things a bit. A soft moan ruptured from the tensai when he felt his never breached walls widen to accommodate those searching fingers. Until a sharp angling of one struck the invisible nub that sent hot lick of fire up and down his spine.

Fuji cried out in ecstasy at the feeling of being on fire. His body tensed and he clenched his hands on Tezuka's arms. "Tezuka." He moans, while trying to stay sane and not attack the other with his teeth and lips from the sensation the older boy was invoking in him. It was like honey the hot feeling of being consumed in the water of steam. The tightness around his finger let Tezuka know that the other was a virgin, it also let thoughts of taking that tight warm heat for his own. These thoughts sent shivers up and down the stoic captain's body, easing another finger through the crease of soft flesh; he felt pain on his shoulder. Noticing in surprise that Fuji had bitten him, pausing in his administration, he watched carefully, while sliding the fingers in and out pressing the nub, and each time muffle cries came with another clamping of teeth.

The position where Fuji sat in his lap made him wonder if this was such a good thing. Surely it was easier and might help the other boy adjust to his hardness, but he wasn't necessary sure if Fuji wanted this at all. The dull thudding pain in his shoulder let him know that Fuji had released the gashed love bite. "Kunimitsu." The tensai moans while shifting his body to adjust to the three fingers that stretched him. "Onegai." The contraction on his figures let him know that Fuji was close on the brink and yet not reaching the final destination of ecstasy that was suppose to be produced.

Feeling the need unbearable and the pleading midnight eyes Tezuka withdrew his fingers gently and position himself at the entrance and slowly pushed in. Savoring the feeling, his ears picked up on the startled gasp of pain from the tensai. Eyes opening he stared into tear filled eyes in concern, "Fuji are you-?"

A pain smiled crept onto Fuji's face while he pressed fingers against the older boys lips. "Just wait a minute-" His features were twisted a bit from the agony of being filled then slowly with the help of Tezuka's strength he lower himself bit by bit. His head tossed back as he felt himself widen to accommodate his lover's size. "Oh-" He moaned when he finally felt the end of the shaft pushed against his rear signifying that he was filled wholly with the Captain's hardness. "Kunimitsu." Leaning his head forward he claimed a kiss from the other.

Tezuka felt the muscles of Fuji's anal ring tighten around him; it was obvious that the other was still adjusting to his size, but kami the tightness was something he had never felt before. It was hot, smooth, and incredible something that Tezuka never thought would be possible and yet the urge to move was greatly enforced on his will that he didn't know what to do. All he could do was wait for Fuji's signal to continue and even that was trying his nerves.

Almost as if reading his mind Fuji shifted a bit slowly his muscles tighten the closed slightly, "Tezuka." The younger boy whispered while licking the teeth marks that he had made on the captain's shoulders. "Make love to me."

Relief passed through Tezuka's face at the signal and he started to shift his hips in a thrust upward earning a scream from Fuji whom toss his head back when the Captain hit his prostrate. Moans of his names was heard, each time he hit that one spot earning him scratches on his back, and hot lingering kisses that stole his breath away as he raced toward fulfillment.

The thrust that he felt Fuji give against him was hard and informing him that the other was mindless in desire and wants, fingers glided through the water to grasp onto the other's arousal earning a surprised gasp and open eye look that seduced his soul. The one feature that Tezuka had always found appeal were those dark eyes. They weren't common and they were so deep that you could drown in them, just like how he was drowning in sensations that were invoked by their joining. Quick jerky movements both lovers found themselves tense upward, Syusuke arched his back upward as he slammed himself down with all his might onto Tezuka's shaft. While the older boy arched upward tugging insistently on the sharp protruding hips not caring that he was bruising the other as he made his way through blinding passion and let himself go in a fitful cry of Fuji's name.

After the high both lovers slumped against each other tiredly, but relaxed and sated. Fuji had his head resting on Tezuka's shoulder, while the older boy had his arms wrapped around the slender boy. "Mmm-that was wonderful." Drowsily Fuji mumbles while half falling asleep his muscles protested in soreness.

Tezuka snorted as he slowly shifted to gently disengage his softening shaft from Fuji's gateway. Then just as gently he lifted the other boy in his arms, helping him up, eyes sliding to the bucket where ice Popsicles lay melting, he slid forward onto the steps and wrapped a towel around Fuji and himself. Methodically drying up the other and himself, then placing them both in robes, then helping the other balance while proceeding to their rooms. Even though his body was relax, his shoulder throbbing from the love bites Fuji had given him, his mind ran in turmoil as to why the tensai let him do this to him.

It didn't exactly compute well for the older boy, and he wanted Fuji to clarify things to him, but when they manage to make it to the room, and he helped Fuji into his futon, he discovered that the younger boy was already asleep. When he tried to move away, the hand that was latched onto his arm wouldn't let go. In the end he joined Fuji in the same Futon after drawing his own near by with his foot. Then with that he slumped asleep, noting that the rooms around them were quiet and that Fuji had snuggled against him with his arms wrapped around him.

Birds chirping a yelping voices of many individuals seem to come loud and clear startling Tezuka out of his sleep. Blinking his eyes, his fingers found his glasses and place them on, noticing that Oishi was staring at him gaping in shock. While Momoshiro was placing his hands over Echizen's eyes and Eiji was pointing and waving his hands. A malevolent grin was on Inui's face as he quickly wrote inside a notebook, the mamushi at this time just hissed and dragged the data tennis player away, a faint blush stained his high cheek bones.

"What is wrong?" Tezuka barked out, but froze when he felt a bare arm flung across his bare chest. Wait bare? Slowly his eyes creep down the arm that was laying across his chest, memories of what he had did let alone done, was slowly penetrating his thoughts. His thoughts froze into icicles when he noted that there was indeed a very naked Tensai laying to his right side.

As if sensing the other's in the room Fuji shifted his hands up and down Tezuka's chest. "Mmm Kunimitsu." He purred softly, while stretching leg underneath the covers.

Oishi gulped, "Uh..we'll let you have some privacy~ Remember check out time is at twelve by Tezuka." He then quickly jerked the rest of the regulars out of the room, while they continued in protest, some in dull comments, and others in excitement at the new discovery.

Annoyed Tezuka announced in a seething voice, "You can quit it now Fuji."

A smile crept onto Fuji's face as the tensai's eyes slowly open to look at Tezuka languish. "I don't know what your talking about Kunimitsu-chan." Drawing a glare out of the bespectacled boy.

"Quit it Fuji." Tezuka drew away from the warm body and sat up, brushing his hair out of his face.

Dangerous sparks of anger peeked into those bluish orbs, "Your not going to deny what happened are you Tezuka?" The coldness of the voice made him shudder, whether from fear of self-preservations, or the icy edge that tinged the tensai's words.

"We-this won't work. What would the others--."

A bitter laugh rang through the other's parted lips, hurt was evident in the tone, "Since when do you care what other's say Tezuka?" Fuji slid to sit flinching slightly at the protest of some anatomy. "If you didn't notice-the other's didn't seem to mind."

Tezuka couldn't let it go, "My family-"

"Bullshit." Fuji stood up swaying a bit, while drawing the white sheet over his nude body. "Why can't you see that they already know that you're a homosexual Tezuka they even accepted it." His fist clenches, his behavior was odd, and even strange if need be the other was being more blunt then usual. Perhaps it was because the tensai had been spending more time with Echizen Ryoma picking up his impulsive qualities or the bad qualities of his brother has begun to sink in. Swinging around the tensai show Tezuka his back, "You've taken me Tezuka." His voice creeping with infinite pain, "Your family knows, they were the ones that told me that they were fine with it."

Tezuka felt the situation flying out of control, the feeling of pressure crept around him. "You-"

"They were the one that pick me! Even if they are traditional they are open minded Kunimitsu, why is it you're the only one that-" Fuji stared at Tezuka for a second then lower his head, his bangs shadow his eyes, then just as quickly lift to show the empty close eye smile. "Aa-it's been fun then ne?" Turning his head he called out to the older boy, "Oh! We better hurry up and get dress and clean before the bus comes along to get us." Then with that Fuji walked into the bathroom, the door clicking shut with the locks secure in place.

Immediately water sounds started to run, Tezuka closed his eyes, his keen ears picked up the soft sobbing sounds that weren't totally muffled by the water. He made Fuji cry-he Tezuka Kunimitsu had hurt someone that was dear to him. For what purpose? What reason? The rationality was out of his reach for him to comprehend, the why's Fuji had bulldozed himself into his heart, and now-he was lost.

Lost without directions, even the small miniscule action of being in solitude felt over bearing for him. The mingle scent of his and Fuji's scent stay on his body, with a scent of metallic tinge that let him know that he had taken Fuji. Eyes sliding to his right side he notices the splotches of blood on the futon. Even with the care he had given to take the other, it wasn't enough was it. Even though when he was young and he had met the tensai gotten to know him, stood by him. He felt connected and now-the connection was gone, widen by his uncertainties, his denial of what he was let alone who Tezuka Kunimitsu was--.

Constant the sea of serenity wasn't reaching him, sitting there; he laid his fingers against his temple in confusion. Not able to deal with the restless he stood up and walked to the closet to pull out his bag that held his clothing, pausing he notice the red deep welts on his back. Marking him, with the small teeth imprints that belong to the tensai. These marks, were branded upon his skin, even though they would probably fade the memory wouldn't, the constant moaning, the crying of his name over-and-over.

Hands trembles as he remembers how the sensation engulf him, bringing something more then just sex, something that was perhaps spiritual a joining. Jerked out of his thoughts, he sees Fuji walk out in a bathroom smiling like nothing was wrong in the world. "It's your turn Tezuka." Fuji calls out sweetly as he went to get dressed, it was almost as if nothing had happened.

Tezuka glances warily at the backside of the boy, as he took out clothing and slid off the robe, the slim hips were toned and slender. Making him look frail, yet an ethereal quality of beauty was displayed, blemish marks of fingerprints and gashes of red were here and there marring the perfect complexion of pale white skin. The marks he had inflicted in his fit of passion, the marks that he had branded onto Fuji, and yet now the other was acting like nothing happen, even though there was physical evidence of their mating. Was this some sort of joke?

Picking up his clothes Tezuka walk past Fuji pausing a bit, "I'm sorry." Uncomfortable for making any sort of gesture to indicate he wanted more. The slight stiffening of shoulders in the tensai gave him indication that the other was listening, "Give me time." Then walking away he slid the door closed leaning his head against it tiredly. His mind still reels with thoughts of everything, what Fuji said, how his behavior was unpredictable. Except for the caring nature that lay hidden perhaps dormant until a certain situation pry's it out of its depths.

To love someone like the tensai, to be love by someone like Fuji-sliding his clothing into a neat pile, the stoic captain step into the shower. Turning the knob he felt a blast of cool water hit him, making him yelp startled until he turned it into warm. Glancing down at the knobs he notice that it was turned all the way to the cold side. Obviously being love by someone like Fuji also meant your life was in danger 24/7 if you ever pissed him off.

But- they could make it work, to be in hell and heaven at the same time, would be worth it. The more he thought the more the idea appeal to him, except for the fact he still needed to make sure that he didn't get killed for hurting Fuji. A sharp cry broke through his thoughts. "Fuji?" Stepping out of the shower, he wrapped a towel around him in hast as he stepped into the room wet and still dripping.

Then maybe sometimes waiting to long to acknowledge ones feelings- there would be a price. Maybe finding the one that would be the love of life and not realising ones feeling would result in disater. Is this-the way the world works?

Fuji lay underneath the closet door; the door hinges had somehow fallen, and hit Fuji shattering the mirror into pieces. Shattered, broken, lifeless, that was how the tensai looked with blood swirling around him. Yet, there was a peace that was on his face-peace at being free.

"Fuji!" Tezuka ran closer kneeling next to the boy avoiding the broken fragments of the mirror that was attached to the door.

The regulars hearing the noise at the time peek in cautiously, "Tezuka?" Oishi asked timidly.

"Call the ambulance Fuji's been hurt." The captain was back barking a order, except for the look on his face, was something that was blinded on sheer terror, loss, and perhaps realization.

Sometimes-waiting to long would be too late! Sometimes not saying the feelings in your heart to that special someone-until it is too late. Regret, pain, unfinished business is all that it takes for when a single soul's time is up. Then there is nothing left-except the pain of remorse.

But-it takes that realization for someone to admit that they indeed do feel. Perhaps this was all it would take, to let Tezuka accept who he was, but at what cost?

A knock was heard on the door, jerking Tezuka out of his daze, realizing that he had fallen asleep standing in the shower. The knock came again with a concern call from outside. "Tezuka are you alright? Tezuka?" The door opened to let in a worried Tensai, just as Tezuka open the shower door. Both freeze, flushes appeared over their faces at the uncomfortable situation. "Are you alright?"

"Aa-I just fell asleep a bit that is all." Tezuka admitted to his embarrassment, and then it dawn on him that he was in Fuji's home. There had been no trip to the hot spring, that all he had imagined was just a dream. Feeling slightly relieved and yet disappointed, he grabs the towel next to the racket and wrapped it around him.

"I know you've been tired Tezuka." Fuji smiling as usual, "But I don't want you to drown in a shower, especially if it is in my home."

That's right he had come over to Fuji's house to spend the night cramming for tests, it was a regular occurrence, between the two. Sometimes Fuji would stay at his home to study, and sometimes he would come over to the Fuji household, this was one of those weeks, when they would prepare each other for the harsh tests that were coming up.

Jerking a bit Tezuka notice that Fuji was holding something behind his back. "What is that behind your back?"

The smile on Fuji's lips curved upward more, "Oh I thought we could enjoy this, while on our break." He drew from behind his back two ice Popsicles. "I know you how much you like icy treats ne Tezuka."

Sometimes-dreams do mean something even in the wakening world.

The End
Sign up to rate and review this story