Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > Vampires In A Fire Station

Put Your Hands Up!

by BenchSlave1 1 review

Hee! This is the last one! :'(

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Erotica - Characters: Darren Shan, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-31 - Updated: 2007-01-31 - 307 words

0Unrated
Darren woke slowly.
Blurryness...People...4 people...4 naked people!...snakes!...No...HOSES! Darren was wide awake now.
"Wrats happenin'?" he sqeauled.
"Very Sorry, Darren," said Kurda, "But i couldnt help spill a couple of bags of sand into water tank!" He grinned and it was only then than darren realised his problem. He was tied up in a cross shape, butt naked, to the wall.
"Oh Shit!" he said as all four vampires pulled back the handle and let a gush of sandy water onto Darren body. The sand stung like hell and he noticed that Arra made an extra special care to hit Darren in the dick. What a bitch! The water stopped and Darren took a deep breath.
Arra walked towards the Fire Engine and rumaged around in the store box. Darren gasped as she pulled out...AN AXE! She walked slowly towards him and the other vampires started laughing!
"Open Up Darren!" she scrieched and hoved the axe very hard...UP HIS ARSE! He screamed in pain and agony.
"For Fucking Sake, you £&%$%& &^%%&$ little &%^ heads!" And that was when the huge wide dor started opening.

*

It was Sgt. Bakers last shift for the week and he was very pissed off. Seemingly, a bunch of teenagers had broke into the fire station. The wide door opened up and he stared in horror at what he saw. Four adults, laughing at.../Jesus Christ!/ A naked boy with an axe sticking out his arse.
"For fuck's sake!" he said and pressed a button on his radio.
"Yeh, commander, Im gonna need the van and a couple of blankets...Its another one of those nudist gang bangs!"


So thats it guys the end of the story, hope you enjoyed it!
A Small note to my friend erin, who wanted me to finish it with mika in a firemans costume!
Sign up to rate and review this story