Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Dog Star [4]

The Dog Star [4]

by Silvana 1 review

A mistake on her part leads to latenight talking to the stars.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: James, Lily, Sirius - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-31 - Updated: 2007-01-31 - 240 words - Complete

1Original
She wandered out onto the porch and looked up at the star, his star. How I long for your touch, just one more kiss. To have your arms around me, once again. Lily sighed. If only I could tell you my news. I'm pregnant. But I can't tell you, not how I want to. It's James' child, don't mistake that. But now I wonder how it might have been. She knew she'd never see him again; at least on their own the way they had been meeting. Soon she'd have to tell James, but what? Her news or her confession. She sat down on a wooden outdoors chair and placed a hand on top of her stomach. Why had she done it? She paused, reflecting the whys and wherefores. In all honestly she couldn't say she loved him, not the way she loved James, but did he love her? Did he love her so much that he was willing to have an affair with his best friend's wife just so that he could see her? As she buried her head in her hands, silent tears running down her cheeks, her auburn hair providing a veil, the stars burned brightly above her. And the one that burned the brightest of all was his star. The Dog Star.

________

AN: This was previously put on fanfiction.net under the name of M'rika. That was me. It's been edited since then. Hope you liked.
Sign up to rate and review this story